• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:((( think i'm out only 8-9dpo! so upset!!!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.. So I am only 8 or 9 dpo today, but I really think i'm out this month :cry:
My reasoning is because at like 5-6 dpo I had a lot of cramping the entire day and was bloated, backache, and gassy.. at 7 dpo i was bloated, gassy, sore bbs with shooting pains, extremely tired, and back pains. Well today I feel nothing!! No cramping, no bloating, not really any sore bbs (nothing worse than they would be a about a week before AF) not gassy, nothing!

I never really temp or anything however.. a few days after I got I got a positive on my opt i had a bad migrane and decided to check my temp it was 97.5 (during the day) next morning when i woke up before doing anything i decided to take it again it was 97.8 then I have been taking it every day since and its been 98.2, 98.3, 98.4, 98.5 and 98.5 Does this mean anything to anyone?

I just feel like I'm out til next month, but :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone else and I'm praying for your :bfp:

first ur not out till af shows and second ur temp could of dipped from implantation lots of baby dust and my fx for you

and you sympthoms look promising try testin around 12dpo i had implantation at 5dpo and got a faint bfp today 12dpo so good luck

I know you're right.. What normally happens to your temps when you are pregnant? Are they higher or do they stay at the normal like 98.6 or what? I'm new to the temping!

i dont temp much lol but they have been like yours and went down once to 97.2 and back up between 98.2 and 98.6

Awesome! I hope the temps are a good sign for me :D
I would really love a September baby!
btw congrats on your bfp today!:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies.. So I am only 8 or 9 dpo today, but I really think i'm out this month :cry:
My reasoning is because at like 5-6 dpo I had a lot of cramping the entire day and was bloated, backache, and gassy.. at 7 dpo i was bloated, gassy, sore bbs with shooting pains, extremely tired, and back pains. Well today I feel nothing!! No cramping, no bloating, not really any sore bbs (nothing worse than they would be a about a week before AF) not gassy, nothing!

I never really temp or anything however.. a few days after I got I got a positive on my opt i had a bad migrane and decided to check my temp it was 97.5 (during the day) next morning when i woke up before doing anything i decided to take it again it was 97.8 then I have been taking it every day since and its been 98.2, 98.3, 98.4, 98.5 and 98.5 Does this mean anything to anyone?

I just feel like I'm out til next month, but :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone else and I'm praying for your :bfp:

If it's any help at all, when I was preg with DD#2 I had no symptoms at all! Not a single one. When I got a bfp I didn't believe it and tested with 3 different brands including a digi before I would believe it! You're not out until the :witch: show up! I'm hoping for you!

I hope you are right! I reallyyyy want this to be it! What day are you on now?

I'm on CD17 and 2DPO. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks lol

ohh i knnowww.. i hate the tww! Its awful! any and everything makes you think you are pregnant and it also make you think you are crazy for thinking you are!

this week did go pretty fast for me which i'm glad of.. at least i made it to the mark where i can start testing now.. I just really hope this is our month so we don't have to keep going through this
:dust: to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->