• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think Im Out This Month

littlebopeep

Reaction score
I Couldnt resist poas this morning only to get BFN:growlmad: im so upset at this stage AF is due on thursday but i think that it may be sunday because i ovulated later this month we`ve been trying for 13 months now and every place i see babies or pregnant women im going mad so much so that the whole thing is stressing me out, I was sure that this was my month had cramping, discharge and sore boobs and still have them. Help! good luck to you all im not going to log on for the next month. xxxx:dust::dust:

If you are due AF Sunday or even Thursday, you are probably too early to test. Try and hold off until you due day or at least give it 14/15 days after ovulation day. Best of luck and baby dust to you.

i agree with the above post..it could be way too early, dont give up yet. x

Thanks girls for you comments, have just ordered a book on fertility if AF arrives (which she will) im going to try not to think about it for the next few months and hopefully something might happen!!!! good luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Hey I know how you are feeling, I see babies everywhere, I even dream babies. :growlmad: I thought last month was my month had loads of sympthoms, this month I have had NOTHING! :nope: I really doubt this month, af due on thursday so we will see.

I'm right there with ya. I really wanted this month to be my month being as it will be my husbands bday and mothers day (to surprise my mom and his), but I think im out this month.

Hi Girls, im really confused now after having my BFN on monday at what i now believe to be 7DPO ive still got sore boobs, the witch is meant to arrive tomorrow the 29th however i ov so late this month i dont think shes due until sunday. Do you think i still have a chance as my boobs have been sore sine ov and i still have a slight discharge! any thoughts girls???? thanks for all your advice and good luck!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->