Think it's time to come to terms with the truth :(

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Think it's finally time to come to terms with the fact that I'm not pregnant and I'm not going to be anywhere near as lucky coming off BC this time as the last 2 times :(

First time I came off the pill I fell pregnant with dd first month

We considered trying June just gone and although I didn't get pregnant I had a normal 28 day cycle before going back on the pill

This time round ttc I'm on cd34 and no AF and lots of BFNs :(
I know that it can take a while for your body to regulate but I've always been so lucky in the past.
Putting it down to the fact that this time round I took 2 packs of BC in one go.

How long should I leave it before I have a chat with my nurse?
Were desperate for baby number 2 and don't want a massive age gap but I don't want to waste doctors time either.

I was sure I ovulated on cd19 ish due to twinges but obviously not if still on sign of AF???

Most nurses/Drs wont even discuss any type of help until at least 6 months after coming off BC then even may want you to give it 6 months to a year after of natural.

I came off of Implanon after 4 years and it took 5 months for me to ovulate (I had no menstrual cycle while on BC and my reg cycle picked up normally the week I had it taken out.) We fell pregnant month 6.

I know, it's just typical though as when we were ttc dd we were aware it could take 6-12 months so came off of BC early and got pregnant straight away!
This time round we want a baby NOW so have left coming off BC til last minute and it seems that now my body decides to go crazy lol

That is usually what happens! Our bodies can be so mean!!! lol. Fingers crossed and baby dust to you!

I know how u feel hun. I've been off the pill for 6months now and haven't had any luck yet. With my first I got pregnant 2 months after coming off the pill. I guess we have to give it time. Fingers crossed for u

I know how you feel I came off bcp in June and my cycles are still working themselves out. I just had a 45 day cycle and AF came today. I'm hoping and praying that next month will finally be back to normal. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->