think katie's coming!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
hey ladies!!

am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but think she might be on her way!! kept waking up in the night, and was waking OH up too! apparently i was moaning and groaning. so maybe was waking myself up with contractions!

went for a walk with my mum this morning and i've been gettin the odd contraction, but nothin major and nothin regular! been all round the shops too tryin2get her movin.

mum said the dog was really restless last night, so maybe its a bit of 6th sense??

really tryin not 2 get my hopes up tho!!

She could be getting ready hon to meet you. Fingers crossed x x

Sounds like she's ready to make an appearence x
hope she's with you soon x x

Ha ha ha well you have always said she'd come early... maybe :yipee:

good luck. hope your not left waiting too long. :)

could she be our first november baby!!!

x

i always said it would be 36 weeks, which only leaves me today!! is strange tho, i woke up and said to OH i think today's the day, he said he said to a mate yesterday he thinks its today! you never know!!

Fingers crossed for you hun. Hope today is your day. I have feelings on the 14th for my day. It was just an instinct i had last week :rofl:

Pregnancy sure does strange things to the brain! lol

xx

lol my mum knew with me it would be on an RAF dining in night and with my sis it would be a stormy night. she was right with both!! she was just gettin into her ball gown with me when it started and with my sis it was like a film how stormy it was!!

Fingers crossed this is it. Good Luck hun
Luv Cheryl xxx

Oh, my due date buddy is ready to drop!!! How exciting! You're only allowed to do it though, if you take me with you! I want my baby too!!!!
Good luck hun - hope this is it for you!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->