Think we've agreed on names...

Kina

Reaction score
Phoebe Evangeline for a girl and Jay Russ Anthony for a boy (middle names are after my stepdad and dad). Matt just wasn't going for Evie for a first name :(

Awwwwww nice names hun, very different!

I hope you aren't like me, we would agree on a name and the next day I would hate it :lol: It made it all very hard, but for 4 weeks now I have stuck with Alfie and know it's a sticker!! :dance:

I know what you mean! I was set on Seth til I said it out loud and fast!! :lol:

Oh Kina how funny, Pheobe and Evangaline were both shortlisted girls names for us this time, but OHsaid no to them in the end.
Plus Ialways wanted the name Seth, but out surname is Scott so it would sound crap!

You certainly have excelent taste :D

Dh has now agreed to Gabriel, yay :D

YAY!! Baby has a name!!! :dance:

lovely name. do u think you'll stick with that or change your mind when you see your little boy.

I know you are pleasrd with a boy Kina because healthy is the main thing but Ialso remember talking with you at beginning of preg and you wanting another girlie. so does this mean there may be baby number 3 in the next couple of years or is 2 enough.

I think 2 is plenty for me whether its a boy ir another girl but i'm only 20 so even if I dont have one until i'm 30 still time.

sorry dont mean to be nosey just friendly question xxx

I'm glad other people are liking Evangeline :D

maybe it wont be so weird for Eva when she grows up after all haha

xx

I know you are pleasrd with a boy Kina because healthy is the main thing but Ialso remember talking with you at beginning of preg and you wanting another girlie. so does this mean there may be baby number 3 in the next couple of years or is 2 enough.

I would have liked another girl as that's what I'm used to! Plus so many people said to me 'I bet you're hoping for a boy' that I became quite defensive about it and would tell them 'no I want another girl' because I thought it would be and I didn't want them to think I was disappointed. However I was so completely convinced and in shock at it being a boy I suppose it seems like I'm disappointed now! The news has definately sunk in this morning and I can't stop smiling, I really need to get my scan pics on here. He's such a little cutie and I can't wait to hold him in my arms (all emotional lol).

I think a little boy will be lovely. yeah suppose your right i'd like a little girl because that is what i'm used too. I've heard boys are more loving and girls grow up too quick and independent. Ella is going to love a little brother.
take care and look after yourself xxx

boys are very loving hun and B is very mummy orientated - wen his royl highness Grandad is around lol

Oh Kina I just seen this---Congratulations hun, I am so pleased for you. :D

Kina said:
Phoebe Evangeline for a girl and Jay Russ Anthony for a boy (middle names are after my stepdad and dad). Matt just wasn't going for Evie for a first name :(

You guys set on Jay Russ Anthony then Kina?

I like it :D

I thought its Gabriel now? :?

I've always liked Gabriel (Gabe) but DH would never go for it - however he was so overcome after the scan that he text me later and said 'Gabriel it is then I suppose' so I've made him keep his word ;)

Mil and Fil HATE it so much, they really really detest the name.

It's your baby hun :D

Yup and aint it grand that they hate it, what a fab way to wind them up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->