thinking i may move over from ttc

libbymarks198

Reaction score
I have not been ttc for very long 2 cycles in fact had a m/c 2 years ago at 6 weeks along which devistated us... we struggled to wait to start for 2 years and then decided that it was our time to try again, but we have just booked a holiday at the end of the year and i would prefer not to be pregnant than as i want to go on all the theme park rides lol, although if i was it would be amazing and im sure i would not get to jelious of my partner having all the fun?

i dont know what to do, this holiday is costing us a lot of money that if we were pregnant we would need for the baby, and it would be in december that we go so if i got pregnant this cycle i will be over 30 weeks pregnant and i dont even know if i can fly then...

what do you girls think i should do, it would be so very hard to wait untill december to start trying again but we have waited 2 years so whats another 7 months?

Aww,sounds like a really tough decision!
If it was me,and the holiday was already booked,i would wait! 7 months will go ridiculously quick, especially as you can count down to the holiday rather than ttc!!

Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

I would wait hun. But we would love to have you in here.

I also had a MC 2 years ago next month. So big hugs from me.

xxx

i am still in tcc mode lol, just told my bf we must baby dance tonight he said no and i went nuts lol... i hate tcc so much!! i think i will wait the 7 months tho, or just ntnp for 7 months...

can you go on theme park rides when you are less than 3 months pregnant

No you shouldnt go on any at all. I have heard nasty stories about rides, early preg & mc's.

xxx

oh really well that just sucks!!
i am at a loss of what to do :(
i ovbiously want a baby then some rides at a theme park that i have done many a times in my lifetime but it would not be a very fun holiday and sort of a waste of money

lots of money i should add we have just booked today and already spent 5 grand

Well I wouldnt be TTC then if you are that worried about it hun.

Think you answered your question yourself.

xx

Hey hun. I would also wait to TTC, most airlines don't let you fly over 28 weeks also.!your holiday is something to really look forward to and as you say you have spent a lot of money on it. You could continue TTC whilst on holiday? So sorry for your loss, I also had MC in Jan 09 so I know how hard it is. I think you already answered you own question though and if you do decide to move over there are lots of lovely ladies in WTT to keep you company! :) xxx

Hi there If I was you I would stop ttc until after your once in a life time holiday, I assume your going somewhere like Florida??? I was meant to be going there next year for my 30th birthday but have decided not to book as ttc as off end of june. But I am a memeber of a disney website and know of lots of ladies who have gone whilst pregnant as there is so much more to see and do then all the big rides.

Think about it long and hard and am sure you will decide on whats right for both of you. Sorry if not much help x

Lesley

I would hold off on TTC, why don't you start again on your holiday!? Hehe, could be a fun way to start off that expensive holiday :p

yeah, I am not going to ttc anymore i will wait untill our holiday to start, it will be good because i would of finsihed my study by then also and be earning big buks at work lol and i will be able to only have to work 2 days a week and get as much as i get now working 5 so i am feeling positive about wtt :)

using all my free time studying and planning the holiday, december will come pretty fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->