Third tri here I come!

Mummy_Mac

Expecting 2nd
Reaction score
Have been sooo busy recently that I have not even noticed that I go into third trimester next week! Argghh

Despite extra scans we are team yellow as munchkin decided to put its foot in the way each time - I am quite excited for the surprise actually - did not think I would be but I really am

Baby has been moving loads and is appearing to be much bigger compared to my daughter - this is a bit of a worry - not gonna lie!

Have found that this time round I have been sooooo hungry I eat everything in sight! Also I am a lot more achy this time around and so stiff!

Due to my bmi I am due growth scans and am a bit worried I am going to have a chunky baby and I have already started sitting on my birthing ball to help encourage things to move along as soon as they are healthy!

Hello, I will be jumping over next week too, I didn't notice until yesterday that next week I am third xxx I will be having extra growth scans too at 28, 32 and 36 then will be induced at 37 weeks..... exciting times xxx :happydance:

I jump over to 3rd tri next week too:happydance:

I have a high bmi and i have big babies too lol lucky for me i have c-sections thank god haha, good luck for 3rd tri hun i cant want to be there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->