This already feels like the longest pregnancy.............

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
And I only found out last week!! Every day seems twice as long as the next one. I just want to get to 12 weeks then I will tell my mum.

I am freaking out at telling her as she expressly told me after my last baby that I should really have no more.

Just trying to think up a really nice way to let her know so that she cant get mad. As I make handmade cards I am thinking of making her one but from my bump to Grandma. Surely she cant get mad at me then lol xx

Once she knows then I will feel a little more relaxed but until then im stressing that there are going to be big rows!!

Hey, as long as you can financially and emotionally support your kids without being overly reliant in others no one has the right to judge you. If she's in a spot because of your choices then a plan to let her have her time back might be a better gift than a card. But those are the only outcomes I can see for her choice of words.

My mom already declared she's never going to babysit for us, I was really hurt in the beginning but once DH reassured her that we've been on 2 daycare lists for the past 3 years (we'll be sure to get in), she was all good! Maybe find out what her intent of saying that was, you have 12 weeks...I'm sure it's not as bad as you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->