This baby needs to come.. NOW!! :'(

L

Laura--x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

My grandad was told his cancer had come back and spread last october and that there was nothing they could do. Up untill about a week ago hes handled it well, but since then hes had a major downfall and is now really bad, hasn't got out of bed for 6 days, hasn't ate for over 2 weeks either.

The only reason hes hanging on is to see my baby born. She will be his first great grandchild and all he wants is to see her, know we're both ok then hes said he will rest in peace, but today we got a phonecall saying hes gone really downhill and thinks he is going to go tonight :cry:. My mum has gone down there to stay the night, i feel so sorry for her with all shes been through, its her birthday and shes spent all day crying.

I just want this baby to come now, just so he can see her just once and know we are ok, thats all he wanted and now we don't even think he will get that. I don't know what to do. :cry::cry::cry:

Sending you lots of labour dust :dust:

I hope he can hang on long enough :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I hope he can hang on long enough to see you and your LO :hugs:

Oh hun this is so sad :cry:

But if he is determined to hang on then maybe he will. Think positive baby thoughts and maybe your little one will come early especially for your grandad :hugs:

I'll be thinking about you :hug:

Aww hun im so sorry to hear bout your grandad hope ur bubz comes soon for you xxxx

Aww hun hang in there. Hopefully little one will come out soon. :hugs:

I will give you all my labor dust you need it more then me!

If he's got the thought of seeing your lil one hunny, hopefully that thought will be enough to pull him through til she's here xox

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this xox

Hope something happens for you soon sweety :hugs:

awww sorry to hear the news
the human spirit is so strong,just believe and he will get to see your lo
xx

:hugs: If he hangs on cant u ring your consulant for induction ? as u are term some will under these sad cercumstances :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your grandad.Hope Baby decides to come soon for you and him!Sending my best wishes to you all.Tk Care.xx

:hugs: If he hangs on cant u ring your consulant for induction ? as u are term some will under these sad cercumstances :hugs:

I don't think so :( i know now they say they are wanting to cut back on the number of inductions and let nature do its thing.. im not sure though?

I don't think so :( i know now they say they are wanting to cut back on the number of inductions and let nature do its thing.. im not sure though?

I would ring and ask hun, I know someone who was induced at 37 weeks for her dad to see the baby before he went. Some are really sympathetic...its gotta be worth a go!

Good Luck and I will be thinking of you and your family x

You can ask for nothing ...I know some will and some wont depends on them and how busy delivery is :hugs:

awwwww I hope your grandad gets to meet your baby xxxxxx

Hi hun, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and I would definitely try and ask them for an induction if it was me...

Sending lots of labour dust your way my friend, and I ll pray that he holds on :hugs:

Sorry that your going through this.. lets hope u go into labour or that Great Grandad can hold out long enough to see LO xxxxx

im so sorry to hear about your grandad, i really hope he gets to meet your daughter. my thoughts are with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->