This could be it!!

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
My boobs are tender and i've had on two occasions abit of discharge with a pink tinge the last one being today and the first being two days ago, i'm not due on until thursday though. I've also (last night and today) had a light tugging/poking pain on the left side of my abdomen, which i'm curious about, it came on suddenly and shocked me....infact it made me jump at first. OH asked if i was alright and i just said that nothing was wrong.

It's not the best thing to happen right now but i'd be overjoyed, i'm not getting my hopes up but you know...... IT'S STILL EXCITING!

Please tell me if you think it could be something else!

Ooo go get a FRER!!! :happydance: hehe. I can't be any more helpful but good luck! I'll be watching this for updates. :haha:

Ah! I'm so excited for you! fx'd that this is it :D

My boobs hurt too, and I had that tugging feeling when I was pg. I agree with cleckner04, get a FRER!

Good luck, hun :happydance:

I have noticed there is a couple of us wtt ers in the same position this month - im the same would be really excited if it did but not getting my hopes up - good luck honey

Ooohhhh Maybe it's your time!! :D

Good luck! Hope you get the results you want. Are you going to test?? When?!

Cheers for leaving messages guys, i'm going to wait unti i'm due on rather then waste money on those tests (they're expensive). I still have slightly tender boobs, but i've not noticed anymore spotting yet, i still have an enourmous appetite though.

OOO Good luck, i was hoping it was me this month as we had a couple of accidents but the witch arrived in full flow this morning (a day late) :( Hope this is it for you xxx

Get the superdrug early tests is like 4 for £8

i did a test today - so impatient and i'm only 8dpo and it was a bfn - noticed after that i got the normal first response and not the early one and it said to do it when af is due and thats not for 6 days
dont make the same mistake - lol

Only two days to go until i find out :thumbup:, i'm still having odd pokey cramps and i never ever get those before my period, i'm not sure if it's relevant but i also have an increase in cm which i don't normally have either.

TBH they sound so right...but then who knows :lol: Your body can just pretend :hissy:

Yeah silly bodies huh? So i'm 14 DPO today and due on wednesday or thursday which is a 24/25 day cycle as usual. I'm trying not to be giddy about it because as a lot of you know the dissapointment is painful.

:lol: See i'd test at about 14 days :) When you planning to??

I'm planning to tomorrow, currently having bad cramps and i have stomach ache, i hope it isn't af!

FX'ed for you hun! You got me all excited and it's not even me in the situation. :haha:

hehe... I am so impatient! :test:

Hope you get your bfp!

I admire your self control! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g