This could be it!!

Not yet, i've only just got up as we were out sledging most of the night ^^

I have woken up with a banging headache and i'm leakng, but it's not AF:wacko: today is day 24 of my cycle, my cycle is 24/25 days long as i said in a previous post, i'm going to wait until tomorrow at the lastest.

Sorry to keep you waiting girls, but i don't get paid until tomorrow :dohh: I hope you're all enjoying the snow!

:lol: Thats rubbish fun :haha:

I cant really go out in the snow as my daughter hates it....disapointing haha!!

Well AF still hasn't arrived and i'm still getting AF pains (i've had them for 24 hours now and still no period) and my boobs are very sore to the touch today (they seem to be getting worse). My period has come on the 25th day before but i always spot before it's coming and i've had none whats so ever ( apart from the tiny amount i had at 10dpo and 2dpo).

I am excited of the prospect but i'm nervous about OH's response if i am :blush: Which i guess is natural!?

6.27pm - Just checked again, still no sign of AF, no spotting or anything, which is not normal for me, TMI! i used a tampon to check for any sign :shrug:

Tested about half an hour ago, :bfn: :'(
Still no AF, but i could've tested too early, I must admit i looked at the test and it hurt alot, the last time i tested (which was two years ago) it never bothered me, but now i want it more then anything :cry:

Tested about half an hour ago, :bfn: :'(
Still no AF, but i could've tested too early, I must admit i looked at the test and it hurt alot, the last time i tested (which was two years ago) it never bothered me, but now i want it more then anything :cry:

:hugs: You're not out til :witch: arrives though...was it a FRER test that you used or just a standard test? Like you say it might be too early and you might be better to POAS first thing in the morning x

It was a standard boots test, i bought a two pack too just in case, I just can't believe how upset i am,

This early on you need to poas first thing in the morning as Amelie said. The hCG needs to accumulate during the night to be detectable because it's levels are still very low.

It was a standard boots test, i bought a two pack too just in case, I just can't believe how upset i am,

I know the feeling...I got myself convinced in October that I was pregnant. I cried a little bit in the loos in Morrisons when it came up as a BFN...and I even kept the tests for ages just to get an evap line so I could imagine that it was positive :wacko: ...that makes me sound a little bit loopy!

Maybe you should leave the other test...see if AF arrives tomorrow - and if not test first thing on Friday. That way you are definitely late at that point.

I know it sucks though :hugs: xxx

Thanks girls, i'll see what happens tomorrow and if AF doesn't come i'll test friday morning, fingers crossed.

I am in a similar boat as you this month. I am currently on CD 35 and my cycles have been anywhere from 16-30 days in the past few months. I've gotten four :bfn: and i did the last one yesterday. I had a lot of the symptoms you are having right now about a week ago, but nothing now, except a few twingy cramps and tender boobs. I really just want to know one way or the other, but at this point i don't think I am PG.

If you're testing early def try first thing...plus get the early ones like others say :hugs:

I tested just now at 15dpo and still bfn, but AF isn't even showing any signs of arriving.

So it's 1pm and still no AF and my boobs have got a little more painful around the edges, i'm so confused at the minute and a little scared incase it's a health problem and not pregnancy.

o dear hun :hugs: i hope you get a bfp soon (or the witch shows whichever suits you) Leave it a couple of days and test again. best of luck xx

Oh no hun! Sorry this is so confusing right now. Our bodies are crazy sometimes. Your not out until AF shows up. Good luck!! :hugs:

Lol thanks ladies, that's the only thing thats keeping my hopes us right now, shoo Af don't bother me!!

Good luck on keeping hte witch at bay...Don't worry Kassy about health problems...all will be well.

Thanks for your support guys, it's mean alot:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"