This could be it!!

Still no AF for me either.... don't care what the result is at this point, AF or BFP. I just want something to happen!

I am right here with you hun :hugs:

Still no AF for me either.... don't care what the result is at this point, AF or BFP. I just want something to happen!

I am right here with you hun :hugs:

Poor us, tomorrow is day 26 of a 24/25 cycle for me (24 is more common though), so potentially 2 days late. I've also had a massive throbbing headache creep up on me this evening, another symptom?? or just incoming AF?

I would love either to turn up too wether BFP or AF!!

Good luck to us both :friends:

Morning guys, still no AF for me and the headache has eased off abit, just in time for work!!
My period is officially a day and a half late, i'm still hoping!! I'm waiting until monday to test again if she doesn't come this weekend!

FXd for you!!

Still no AF for me either, but i've given up on testing.

So theres still no sign of AF and the headache has returned, i've also had aching back and hips :'(.

Awww hun...Good luck i hope you get the result your hoping for and dont get so upset even though its hard not to when its something you want more than anything, but as the other ladies have said your not out until AF shows :)

Chin up xx

Ohhhh Good Luck... Your more patient than I am... They have tests that you can tell 6 days before your AF time.... but from the sounds of it from the symptoms its very possible you may be... I'm not a dr. but you are having the signs.... Wishing you Luck and baby dust!! :)

I'm sorry guys but i came on this morning, i have also woken up with a really tight chest this morning and must be coming down with a chest infection, no wonder AF was late, oh well.

Thanks for your support guys ^^

well at least you know what's going on with your body now.
I started spotting today. I'm hoping its AF and not something bad.

Awww, you as well?..that chest infection is getting around..Ive had it as well..its awful :(

Least you know where you stand now hun :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"