This cycle won't end!

Ok girls, my period still has not started, which if I were still normal, would have been 1-2 days ago (last 2 cycles my LP was 12 days).
I had this one last test left over from this cycles misery and decided what the heck, just for fun... and I see this. It's like a shadow kinda line that keep catching my eye.
I see it better on camera, which isn't the best thing. I don't even know what to think now. I'm starting to think something else is causing lines or I am having a very weird chemical :(

Attachments

• IMG_2867.jpg
    IMG_2867.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 71
Well i 100% see a nice pink line on your last test. Good luck Hun x

I think I see something.... can you crack that baby open? I HATE the cases on those pink cassette tests! They cast weird shadows that make it hard to see a line that is actually there.

I think I see something.... can you crack that baby open? I HATE the cases on those pink cassette tests! They cast weird shadows that make it hard to see a line that is actually there.

I already threw it out with today's garbage :(
I always do so I don't obsess! Lmao

Have you done any more since? I'm sorry you are in limbo, it's a nightmare. I do see what you see, though, on your test. I hope you get a clear answer soon

I did this one this morning. The blue dye is all I have left. Again, I see something faint... I don't know what's going on. I go for my regular checkup at the doctor today and I'm going to ask for a blood HCG test.

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 31
They took blood, should have it back tomorrow. But I did a urine test in the office and it was BFN. I'm not expecting anything from the bloodwork. Apparently I just have the worst luck of all time with evaps and shadows this cycle.

It's odd to have the amount of lines on tests you have had and them all be evaps or faulty. I hope your bloods prove otherwise :hugs:

Well just looked up my bloodwork online. Result was Negative. So apparently I only had a normal range cycle for a few months. I am currently on CD41 with no AF in sight :(

I'm so sorry :hugs: I wish there was more I could offer than virtual hugs x

Thank you ladies! I decided to just let the rest of this cycle go and wait til AF decided to show to start the OPKs again. Because I don't even know if I ovulated yet... so frustrating.

I hope af arrives soon for you so you can start fresh! Any sign?

Is it worth perhaps looking into natural ways to encourage a balance of hormones? Foods and supplements?
It's important to be getting your B vitamins, D3, folic acid etc. dark green leafy vegetables, the spice turmeric added to cooking is meant to be good for balancing hormones, vitamin E I think is linked to egg quality (and sperm, too), nuts contain lots of healthy fats which are good for you so a portion of nuts each day would be good providing you aren't allergic of course! Good gut health, so plenty of good bacteria in the gut is essential for balancing hormones as they are linked, so taking a supplement or eating live yoghurt each day or drinking a Yakult or similar is a good idea.
You can get your progesterone levels checked out, ask for a CD21 blood test to determine these levels, because it's imperative you have the right levels to support a pregnancy in the first place. I don't know how they do things where you are, but in the UK you doctor can simply send a request to the path lab at hospital and you go to get it done on cycle day 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->