This is how I know I'm addicited to TTC...

N

nicholatmn

I live in a house with others.
Well, today I went into my room and saw my FRER box on the floor and my last FRER WAS MISSING!!

I'm soo mad! You have no idea!! I can't say much to them since they dont know OH and I are TTC.

Not only was it stolen from me, but it was my FRER! I had clearblue there! Use those!!

lol it's sad.

WHAT??? That is insane!!! Why the heck would someone take something that is so personal??? Random.....I would be on the warpath......lol!!

omg the same thing happened to me a couple of months ago:shrug: im still peeved about it now:growlmad: have my right arm but not the FRER !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OR i peed on it in a poas frenzie and cant remember :dohh::rofl::rofl::rofl: thats a worry :blush::blush:

lol I keep laughing that I'm mad at someone using my FRER. But those are relatively expensive. I hide my FRERs and leave my Clearblue tests out so if by any chance, someone stole my tests, they would steal those!!

I've been robbed by a FRER-theft!:sad2::devil::rofl:

Maybe you should post a "Lost" poster in your house.....oh.....better yet, put a "Missing" picture on the side of your milk carton:rofl:

Maybe you should post a "Lost" poster in your house.....oh.....better yet, put a "Missing" picture on the side of your milk carton:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I really should!! That would be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->