• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This IS it!!! <3 <3 <3 NEW TEST page 14!

Happy birthday!!! Amazing birthday present :) this is your take home baby!!!!!! So amazing.

Best present ever!!! Happy birthday stuck!

I GOT 3+ THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i61.tinypic.com/30w5gtw.jpg

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Oh my god!!!! This is such a sticky little baby!!! Ahead of schedule too! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Do you think it is time to tell dh yet? :lol:

I don't know hooooooowwwww.

I'm scared if I tell him, I'll jinx it.

OMG! You have never gotten a 3 before, right? I'm so happy for you. YAY!

Nope! Never have I seen 3+ before!

This is all too exciting!!!!

:wohoo: on the 3+! As for telling the DH, are you sure he doesn't suspect even a teeny bit? You must hide your used pee sticks pretty good then. :haha:

I do understand the feeling like you'll jinx it if you tell him though. I feel the same way with all of my pg now-like if I tell anyone aside from DH and my dr, I for sure won't make it to term. I say just go with your gut and tell him when you feel ready to.

omg omg omg
this is probably weird because you don't know me but I stalk you all the time and I've been so excited about this AND OH MY GOD A 3+

I never even got a 3+ with this pregnancy because it took so damn long and at nearly six weeks I was still getting 2-3 so I gave up. HOLY CRAP. The internet tells me that 3+ means your levels are at least 2k?!

That 3+ just made my life. SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Amazing !!! I think it's time to tell your partner aswell for support aswell :)

I didn't get 3+ was still getting 2-3 at 5+4 then gave up with them ! So your defo doing fabulous!!!!!!

Are you taking drugs or anything like progesttone steroids etc xxx

I'm taking my steroids and progesterone...and prenatals :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->