• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This IS it!!! <3 <3 <3 NEW TEST page 14!

Are they ok? Are they going to get any darker or is this it? Starting to freak out a little bit...

https://i57.tinypic.com/28lgnlw.jpg

Please don't freak out, those lines are incredible. If you keep testing the hook effect will start happening (it happened so much earlier than I thought it would with mine). If you do keep testing and they get lighter, make sure to retest with half urine/half water to see... This is it stuck, this is your sticky bean!!!

I think the best way to look at it is to think 'is the control line getting lighter' :haha: which it is so id say that test line is sucking that dye right outta there!

I really don't think they can get darker than that. No more tests!

They dont have black dye in them so I think thats about as dark as its gonna get , stop testing before the hook effect happens from too much HCG breaking the test. relax and enjoy your pregnancy, easier said then done after losses I know but try.:flower:

The control looks like it's getting lighter to me even If the test line looks the same. Your progression is amazing! Can't get much darker than that :)

Beautiful lines! I agree with PPs, I don't think it can get any darker :)

That's as dark as they got for me. Definitely stop testing. I had mine start to get lighter around like 7 weeks and I've heard of it happening to others even earlier. It's terrifying and you don't need to deal with that! I'd heard of the hook effect but thought it couldn't possibly happen to me, but it did and your levels look like they're getting really high so I'd stop soon!

Happy five weeks omg!

Oh My god wow!!!!! They cannot get any darker! So happy for you I am crying right now!!!! X x x x x

Last post I'm going to make on this thread, feel free to stalk my journal for updates.

Saw the baby today! This is really happening for us.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2nkmhpy.jpg

This is fantastic I'm so happy for you. You must be so pleased xx

Yay!! seeking the fetal pole at this stage is a very good sign , wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->