This is it...I'm off to be induced tonight! *Updated page 4*

good luck...

cant believe how soon eveeryones having their babies. Jealous...

aw Hun good luck hope your lo arrives fine and healthy , the induction process isn't that bad I've been through it 3 times and haven't had any problems x

I'm here!! Induction was kind of traumtic....but baby Alistiar is here and doing well! I will post properly tomorrow. :)

Great to hear LO is doing well now, Allie. I can't wait to hear your story. Get some rest, sweetie! :hugs:

OMG I was just about to post regarding your induction and your baby is already here!

Congratulations!

congrats allie! hope your blood pressure is back to normal and you are GD free! cant wait to read your birth story :D

Congratulations Allie!:) can't wait to hear your story, I am being induced next Thursday, due to low fluid levels and gd. Enjoy ur baby boy xo

I am glad everything is ok! Your LO is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations Allie! Look forward to your birth story. Enjoy your little boy now.

Hey everyone!!!

I've written my birth story....

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...803866-alistair-here-traumatic-induction.html

It was a pretty bad labor in my opinion. I'm not overly impressed with induction. :( I wish I hadn't needed to be induced, as labor was long and hard and it probably wouldn't have gone that way if he had arrived on his own. Of course it was all worth it and I love him to bits, but induction sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->