This is me

wife2mikejh

Reaction score
This is definitely the right place for me to be! DH wants a 4th. I am nervous about it so I told him we won't prevent. So he's trying and i'm not preventing LOL! Anyways can't wait to get to know some of you ladies!

Welcome to NTNP! :)

My OH and I are hoping for 4 but we're just now getting ready to start TTC...

Welcome to the gang.
if you ever need anyone to talk to about your worries we're hear for you, and I'm probably having the same thoughts too. We've got 4 children between us and this would be our 1st together so lots of family dynamics to think off as well as finances and everything else that goes with having a baby.

im in the same boat as you DH wants a 4th after it taking me 2 years convince him try for No3, im still on BC at the mo as im not ready yet. just wanted wish you good luck sending :dust: your way

Hi!

I was one of 4 actually, pretty much 2yrs between each one so all fairly close together. The great thing was that we used to be self-entertaining, so minimal input was required from the parents as we grew up. As I got older as well (I'm the eldest) then I was able to help look after my youngest siblings :friends:

The downside was that money was tighter, being split 4 ways, and there was ALWAYS mess, and ALWAYS noise!!!!!

One of the girls I work with is one of 11 kids!!!!!!! :headspin:

Fingers crossed for you!

xx

I am getting more excited about the thought of having another baby more and more every day. I am on CD 6 today and will be in my fertile period next week, Oing around Sat. We will see what happens. I am not going to put pressure on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->