This is my wttc bd diary

porkpie1981

Reaction score
This is just so i can remind myself when i bd and what day it was

I may well be a few days out on the calender say as it was a weird :witch: ans i spotted a few days

1st bd of the month: CD 9/June 13

Just thought i would addhe doesnt always cum inside me (sorry tmi). Im not worried about that as i was pregnant 1st time with the withdrawal method. This seem soo strange but i just know that he wants to try but doesnt want to admit it as when i went to the loo after there was some sperm coming out ( i think he does it on purpose and then withdraws.:rofl: I swear i do:rofl:

Last nite he said b4 " should we use sumthing" .. i just smiled and said " nah im not fertile at the mo". HE SOOOOO KNOWS I CAN GET PREGGERS:happydance:

Im not pushing he so not going to even try and ask are we ttc:muaha:

:rofl: you crack me up porkpie, do we get to know length of bd too :rofl: seriously - hoping for a :bfp: for you soon!!

:rofl: you crack me up porkpie, do we get to know length of bd too :rofl: seriously - hoping for a :bfp: for you soon!!

hehehe:rofl: it breaks the month down for me and at leats when it nears my af i can look back on this and obbess hehe

If u must know mybe 20-30 mins:rofl: This is terrible but i was just thinking hurry up and i hope it spurts out inside:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:muaha:

hehehe:rofl: it breaks the month down for me and at leats when it nears my af i can look back on this and obbess hehe

If u must know mybe 20-30 mins:rofl: This is terrible but i was just thinking hurry up and i hope it spurts out inside:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:muaha:

:rofl: We really do suck at waiting. :rofl:

I got the oh tipesy the other nite and he said that he wanted 4 kids the next morning he woke up and laughted ans said that he only said that to get some GOOD sex:rofl: Cheeky pig:rofl:

Funny that as since that hes doen the bd in the ttc way if u get my meaning(eg didnt pull out):muaha:

This whole waiting thing is killing me. I'm really going to try to convince DH to start trying as soon as I'm fertile again. I know he'll say no though but really what's another 6 weeks? Let's just do it already! :rofl:

This whole waiting thing is killing me. I'm really going to try to convince DH to start trying as soon as I'm fertile again. I know he'll say no though but really what's another 6 weeks? Let's just do it already! :rofl:

r u using the bc or condoms?

havent bded in a few days

Ive lost my touch:rofl:

I was so knackered last nite and the nite b4

NOTE TOSELF MUST BD TONITE

Lol haha, sorry, this just amused me so much. You're a lil devil in disguise! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->