this is not a normal month PLEASE help

all day Saturday nothing came out. Then Sunday I had some much darker brown cm then i ended the day having VERY DARK old blood. woke up today with the same and only a tiny bit of bright red blood. Just checked today. same thing only a tiny bit of that red blood mixed with old blood. I also dont have ANY of the cramps that i get with AF (due to my endo) so Im not sure if since i have actual blood if there is still a chance, so no i have not tested.

It does seem like AF just much different than my normal!

should i test?

Also, I am still having SLIGHT Nausea. not sure if its related but it is still there along with the nipples having a purple color to it

Hmmm....well, I am done with my AF now, it started off like really watery brown cm for one day, not a whole lot at all.

The next day it turned super dark brown cm, I thought I saw some dark red on the tampon.

Then AF full on started the 3rd day. Darker than usual. This was a weird AF.

I usually get some kind of nausea around AF time...but the purple nipple thing is weird...if you have some cheapies around I would test...

I hate having weird months!

But yes I am going to test after this "AF" or whatever it is is over.

normally nipples are sensitive during AF. right now the only thing i feel is a sharp
pain in my breasts. defiantly not the normal pains i get with AF

Yup, I've had a couple AF's where I've just been "WTF BODY?"

I didn't realize now much birth control normalized my period.

Keep me updated!!

Still only small amounts of DARK BROWN old blood with a tiny bit of fresh blood and this is def. not like my normal AF its really starting to be exactly like last month! I also STILL have no cramps, only sharp pain located to my right side.

Getting a bit more worried its something more than just a weird month for me. I should be getting my ultrasound results today.

Ill definitely keep you updated!

I was explaining by breast pain to a friend who is an RN and told her how its from the center of the breast all the way to the tip of nipple and she said that its a huge positive sign because that is the milk ducts getting ready.

Not wanting to get my hopes up but with this weird "AF" last month and this month, and all these weird symptoms i feel like MAYBE there is a chance.

Who knows though.

The fact that i started having brown CM on the day I was supposed to get AF probably means I am not Pregnant though :(

Sorry for the longer post. just venting i guess

Only what i just posted a few hours ago :)

Getting some cramps now so who the heck knows what that means.

Cant wait until i finally know for sure!!!

Pretty sure this isnt my month. AF/Endo cramps that i always get just hit me like a ton of bricks :(

Aw I'm sorry! But at least now you know and can move on to the next cycle...

Yes exactly!!

Thank you very much for talking me through all of this. It has helped more than you know.

Good luck with your TTC and I wish you nothing but the best in this journey

Doublej1124, the shooting pain in your cervix area - I have endometriosis and I swear I had that this month!! It was horrible and I was walking weird because it was so uncomfortable lol and I was so convinced I was pregnant because I'd never felt anything like it before but I wasn't :( I wonder if it's an endo thing? Don't lose hope just yet though with the cramps, so many women get their normal period pains at the time when AF is due when they are pregnant for the first cycle x

candypanda, Thanks for the reply!

Maybe it is an endo thing??

I had worse cramps than i have EVER had in my entire life last night with a very heavy flow and lots of clotting. SUCH a bad month.

I also got a call from my doctor that my ultrasound results were in, turns out i also have a septated uterus! I seriously cant catch a break. Going in to my doctor tonight to discuss what it means and my options with surgery and everything.

Hoping its not too bad!

Good luck to you! Hoping you get a BFP soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->