this is not a normal month PLEASE help

Doublej1124

Reaction score
Okay so i know i just posted, but i have a completely different question.

I have felt sick and had all the classic signs for a few weeks. I am not due for af for another 2 more days. I ALWAYS have about 2 or 3 days of brown spotting before af arrives. Thursday is almost over, Im supposed to get the :witch: Saturday. i don't know why i don't have the spotting yet. Also I ALWAYS get very very bad cramps (due to my endometriosis) right before af comes. The only pain I am feeling is from my ovarian area. I had a TVU yesterday and she said my endometrium was thick and that she could see my follicle. but she wasnt even supposed to tell me anything because she wasnt the doctor and isnt allowed to. Thats all she said.

The previous month I got a early, light, short period. thought I was pregnant because of it. but only got BFN's. Whenever I ovulate, I spot. This month. no spotting at all so not sure if i got pregnant last month, and maybe i didnt ovulate because of it. I should also add that when i was pregnant before, (I MC as 11 weeks) i had a confirmed by US BFP BUT my HPT's were negative until almost 8 weeks. Doc said my body didnt put HCG into my urine normally so only blood test worked.

I guess what my question is, is could i be pregnant? Does anyone else get spotting before their period is due, and didnt get it the month they got their :bfp: ?

VERY sorry for how long and most likely confusing that was

Hey hun - I have never had a BFP, but I do a lot of research because I always get spotting before AF. From what I've read a lot of women who normally spot didn't spot before their BFP. But there there were women that did. It's really 50/50.

I can't tell you if you are pregnant, but if you think you are then just keep testing every few days.

Thanks so much for the reply! You are wonderful! Hoping you are doing well :)

I have never had a BFP either but I do normally spot before AF. Given that your last cycle was abnormally light for you and you aren't spotting yet, I'd definitely go ahead and call the doc to get a blood test done. I'm sure they'll be understanding given you needed a blood test to confirm for your previous BFP. FX for you! Update when you get a result!

Thanks for the reply sweetbliss89!

I'm technically supposed to get af on Saturday so if nothing Monday morning I'll call the doctor for more blood work. I'll definitely keep you updated! Baby dust to you!!!!!

Small update. Last night felt a pretty painful almost "stabbing feeling up inside of me. Not like my ovary/uterus area in my stomach but more so inside near cervix maybe? Only happened a few times then stopped. Still no sign of AF no cramps or spotting and I'm supposed to start tomorrow. Also, cervix seems to be pretty high.

Hopefully that pain wasn't anything bad!

Hope all that is a good sign for you! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

I believe so!

I had lots of EWCM and was having the ovulation spotting that i ALWAYS get at ovulation, and the tiny little pain located on the one side. Cervix was also high and open.

Thanks for the good luck and FX!

You guys seriously rock!

started getting a really creamy white discharge, Normally this texture of discharge comes before AF but MUCH sooner, and is brown. So still really confused. having a sharp kinda pain now from my ovary. but no sign of cramps yet. Also feeling some heartburn!

The only thing I can think of is if i have a cyst causing pain, which caused me to not ovulate, which is why i didn't ever have my normal ovulation bleeding and why i may not be getting a period this month.. BUT i did have all the EWCM so maybe i have no idea whats going on and im just guessing.

I wish PMS, Ovulation, & pregnancy symptoms weren't ALL the same.

Hm, your creamy discharge sounds like the cm/spotting I get before every AF. It starts (usually, but not always) as a tan creamy cm, then turns brown, then turns dark brown/deep red...then the red flow comes.

Are you temping at all?

No not temping, not exactly sure on what all goes into it and what means what.

I get the same cm before my AF also, except it ALWAYS is tan or has some color to it. this is 100% completely white.

Very very confusing.

:(

oh I thought you said it was brown.

Some cycles I have creamy cm leading all the way to AF. Some cycles I don't. One thing I've learned while TTC is that not every cycle is the same.

Temping is SUPER easy and the only way to 100% confirm ovulation. Just need to pick up a BBT (I bought mine from Amazon for $9) and take your temperature every morning at the same time before getting out of bed after 3 hours of sleep. That's it. Most of the time I have interrupted sleep and I still see a clear shift of my temp when I ovulate. Before Ovulation your temp will be low, after O it will rise and stay risen until your AF shows.

When you track that along with other factors (such as cm) on fertility friend you really start to get a real understanding of your cycle. I highly recommend it.

It's very possible you didn't O when you thought you did and AF could come later than you think.

Thanks for all the info I will be buying one today!

I just noticed i also have a little bit of EWCM! This is just so weird! My right breast is having this INSANE shooting/stabbing pain right behind the nipple. also, not the areola, but nipples are looking a bit purple! I have read that is a sign of pregnancy, but can that also be a sign of upcoming AF?

UPDATE:

Okay so I'm supposed to get AF today. (That's if I ovulated when I thought) and I know it's only 7 am and I still have all day but no cramps yet, only a TON of cm. So much that when I woke up I thought I started AF.

Not sure what this means but I will post back later this evening to say if I got it or not!

OH also, my nipples are very sensitive just like when I'm on AF. But no signs of her yet. Normally I get the sensitivity but not until a day or two after my brown spotting

All sounds kind of promising if you ovulated when you think you did....when do you plan on testing?

If I don't start spotting or anything by monday I will test in the morning!

I feel like my nose has been stuffy the pat few days. Can being sick effect AF?

I wish I knew more about this stuff

Well. I just noticed some brown cm so I guess it's not my month. :( thanks for all of your help with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->