This is really happening..

P

pansylove

I just uploaded an avatar and made my signature. This probably sounds wierd to you guys but doing this really made me feel like TTC is going to happen now.

Me and OH keep TTC on and off, but now we have made a plan we are both happy with.

So I've stopped being anonymous now. I have a picture :)

Sorry this sounds lame, it just means so much to me to be coming out the closet and actually really doing this now!

ah it's good when you actualy set a date before TTC so it feels like its actually going to happen! when will you be ttc?

mid March :) it feels real now :)
OH keeps texting me baby names :')

Oh wow that's not long at all! We're not trying til June and it seems miles away still :( I'm sure it'll fly in though..

congratultions sweetheart, wishing you the best of luck and loads of :dust: xx
4everhopefull XX

That's brilliant news, not too far away either! Looks like you got together at a similar date to us :)

Best of luck!

June isn't far at all !! It was originally September for us, but the general situation changed and so did the TTC date :) Also I love your debt ticker that's such a good idea!!!

Thank you 4everhopefull !! Good luck for your 2010 baby :) <3

Oh yeah lullababy! that's so wierd you guys got together 4 days before us!!
How strange!!!!
:) x

March will be here before you know it! You must be sooooo excited!
Lots of sticky baby dust to you babe xxxx

awwwwwww march is NOT time at all! congratulations!

I love the pic btw, you're gorgeous! x

Congratulations! That should come around very quick I bet you can't wait
It sounds like your OH is very supportive :thumbup:

awww thank you everyone :flower: means so much!
i honestly thought nobody would reply to this thread i just had to get it out !!!
thank you very very much :)

my picture was about two years ago, time flys! but i think my OH looks stupidly beautiful in it so it's always been my favorite :) :) :)

Hey pansylove

DH and I will be TTC starting 1st March. I hope this month passes by quickly for us both!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->