this is so sad :/

yes i know i mean how could they the little faces on those animals it just sickens me what people do

Argh it was the one i watched before, i balled my eyes out. Such horrific cruelty, why cant they be humanely put to death and then skinned if they must do it. Its like they try and inflict the worst possible pain on these animals.

Devil Evil. Thats what these people are, heartless and evil.

I've seen this before, I've a very strong stomach and can watch pretty much anything but this video had me vomiting and sobbing out loud, it's just awful :nope: I'll never understand how anyone could put an innocent animal through that agony. Poor little thing :(

im crying just knowing what the video is about - without needing to see it :cry:

I could never watch this :nope: it would haunt me forever

I went through a phase of trying to educate myself about animal cruelty when I was younger, and watched way too many harrowing videos like this one. There really are no words....
The reason they skin them alive is because apparently the fur comes off alot easier than when the animal is already dead, and then the fir and skin becomes much tougher. The other reason they skin them alive is because they are heartless, selfish EVIL c.nts who I am ashamed to say I belong to the same species as.

I seen this done on TV a long time ago, it made me sick. Although some people told me that they don't eat cats, that just in a rare thing.

I can't even watch :nope: All I can say is that animals have way more heart than humans. Truly sickening.

I seriously feel sick.... I can't believe anyone could do something so cruel... I tell ya, there would be a lot less shit like this going on if it were truly an eye for an eye!!!!!!! I couldn't watch past two seconds... sick sick sick sick sick!

I am a huge supporter of PETA and animal rights, this has just encouraged me to go and donate, we can all make a difference.

It is good this is being viewed, I do not believe in censcorship (sp) and more people should be made aware of what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->