• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This just MIGHT be my month

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
Got this this evening... came up in the time limit. Faint but in person without a doubt is pink. Pics aren't that great as I'm exhausted and ready for bed but I wanted to share so I took them in a hurry :) Be honest! I'm not considerig it to be a :bfp: yet in case its an evap as it is pretty faint but does have pink in it. Took an equate this AM and it was :bfn: so I'm not getting excited yet.

frerfaintine1invert.jpg

frerfaintline1.jpg

frerfaintline2.jpg

frerfaintline2invert.jpg

frerfaintline3.jpg

More pics to come in the next reply...

:dance: looks :bfp: to me !!! massive congrats :dance:

Looks good to me hun, hope this is it for you fxxxxxx

defo a :bfp: congrats hun ive been watching your threads xxxx

Thanks guys!! I'm starting to believe this just might be it. Took my other FRER just now (i should be sleeping but am to anxious) and there is a line. It is much fainter this this line on the test I posted but probably since my urine was not as concentrated.

I don't quite believe it yet, when I saw the bfn on the equate and dollar tree test this AM I figured it was over.

I am going to go pick up another box of frer and a box of digitals (walmart has clearblue digital in a 5 pack for only $19!) but won't take the digitals for a few days.

Hoping this is it.. pretty sure this is it.. but trying to not get excited just yet :)

Defo a BFP hun, congrads! x

Thanks guys!! I'm starting to believe this just might be it. Took my other FRER just now (i should be sleeping but am to anxious) and there is a line. It is much fainter this this line on the test I posted but probably since my urine was not as concentrated.

I don't quite believe it yet, when I saw the bfn on the equate and dollar tree test this AM I figured it was over.

I am going to go pick up another box of frer and a box of digitals (walmart has clearblue digital in a 5 pack for only $19!) but won't take the digitals for a few days.

Hoping this is it.. pretty sure this is it.. but trying to not get excited just yet :)
thats a good idea hun i just used cb digi yesterday and i just got my first positive on that tho ive been getting positives on frer since monday and i did use cb digi through the week and it wasnt strong enough until yesterday i used it with 3rd morning urine and it came up good luck hun keep me updated xxxx

Your tests look good! I hope this is your month!! x

Your very early days dpo wise so looking really good. Good luck for the next batch.

I can see the line on that one, congratulations! I'm 8dpo today and am desperately trying to hold out, being a poas addict lol!

Gemma x

It sure does look that this is your month :happydance:

X

Fingers crossed that you start getting darker lines soon hun, but it's looking pretty good so far xxx

Yep can see pink lines :happydance::happydance: Good luck with the next tests x

Your very early days dpo wise so looking really good. Good luck for the next batch.

Are you going by my ff chaart? Its all messed up this mo! I didn't temp the first half of my cycle and it got all confused so the other day I just input my coverline for the first half now its still confused lol. I should be like 14dpo but it thinks I am 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->