• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This just MIGHT be my month

Your very early days dpo wise so looking really good. Good luck for the next batch.

Are you going by my ff chaart? Its all messed up this mo! I didn't temp the first half of my cycle and it got all confused so the other day I just input my coverline for the first half now its still confused lol. I should be like 14dpo but it thinks I am 7dpo.

I was hon sorry, still sending you lots of sticky vibes :hugs:

Deffo looks like an early BFP to me!!! :happydance:

I took another FRER this afternoon and the line is super faint like the 2nd one I took yesterday... neither one near as dark as the one I showed pictures of. Praying I'm just early and this turns in to a big strong positive... I have an awful feeling I am heading towards another chemical but I hope not!

I am also thinking I must be 7dpo and have ovulated on cd21 as FF thinks (and I did have OV pains that day) but I thought I was 14-15dpo and OV on cd13 oe cd14 but with how faint these tests are the only thing that could be possible was that I did ovulate late on the 21st because surely if I was 14-15dpo I would have a stronger line.

Tests are lookin' good! Congrats! :dance: Wait a few days and take another and see if the line gets darker. SO excited for you!

I have taken another and its got just a hint of a line NOTHING really obvious and PINK like yesterdays. Ugh! So I am thinking either yesterdays was a fluke or my urine just isnt nearly as concentrated (Yesterdays was taken after hardly drinking all day and being in the sun all day and was veeeeeeeery concentrated urine) But todays so far are just a tiny shadow hint of a line. I mean I can see "something" but its not super obvious like yesterday.

Ugh the last frer i just took was the faintest yet, could almost be considered a :bfn: though I know if I am 7dpo the hormone in my urine is probably so faint but if I am 15dpo i should have enough at any time of the day. Plus the urine was really concentrated. Oh I hope this isn't another chemical I really cant deal with another one the last one devestated me.

On a good note just checked my cervix (check daily) and its "different" then usual. It's about the same height maybe a tad higher but it feels more closed then ever before. Those of you who have had a few kids and check your cervix might be like me and noice its always open a little but right now its sealed shut.. LOL ive never felt it so closed. Hoping thats a good sign!

Thats a good sign for sure! Mine always feels a little open even when its supposed to be closed, I think its from vaginal delivery. Good luck!

Ugh the last frer i just took was the faintest yet, could almost be considered a :bfn: though I know if I am 7dpo the hormone in my urine is probably so faint but if I am 15dpo i should have enough at any time of the day. Plus the urine was really concentrated. Oh I hope this isn't another chemical I really cant deal with another one the last one devestated me.

On a good note just checked my cervix (check daily) and its "different" then usual. It's about the same height maybe a tad higher but it feels more closed then ever before. Those of you who have had a few kids and check your cervix might be like me and noice its always open a little but right now its sealed shut.. LOL ive never felt it so closed. Hoping thats a good sign!

Test tomorrow morning and go from there... your pictures look beautiful to me and definitely BFPs!!!
I'll be crossing everything for you girl!!!
i hope this is the month for you!!!!
Diane

Tested again today and just a shadow of a line... not sure whats going on. Temps still up, AF is late, and cervix is closed. At this point trying to not think about it much as testing isnt giving a stronger line but af isnt showing any signs of coming so I'm just going to wait it out for a few days and test again.

Tested again today and just a shadow of a line... not sure whats going on. Temps still up, AF is late, and cervix is closed. At this point trying to not think about it much as testing isnt giving a stronger line but af isnt showing any signs of coming so I'm just going to wait it out for a few days and test again.

That's a good attitude!! All in good time.

the wait is horrendous!!! i've got at least 10 days

Just catching up on threads as have been away from the boards for a good few days. Your first test looks soooo positive to me. I hope this is it for you - good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->