This might be TMI but please read...

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
I am 35 weeks pregnant and have had constipation for the last week and all the sudden today I have had really had cramps and diarrhea someone told me it could be a sign of early labor is this true? I know this is TMI and I'm sorry this is super embarrassing for me but I just want to make sure.

I've heard the same thing but if it was a definitive sign of labour I would have had my baby 5 times already lol.

You may just have eaten something that loosened u up... Also hormones changing throughout can affect constipation/loose bowels...

Keep an eye out... Drink plenty of water and If u start getting contractions or pain ring your mw or doctor... If ur not in pain or Having contractions I wouldn't worry

I'm 38 weeks. Had diarrhea for about 2 days paired with lots of braxton hicks. I thought the same thing, as I haven't had diarrhea this whole time. I'm back to normal now though. Was hoping it was a sign!

I'm 38 weeks. Had diarrhea for about 2 days paired with lots of braxton hicks. I thought the same thing, as I haven't had diarrhea this whole time. I'm back to normal now though. Was hoping it was a sign!

I'm due the same day and been having the same. I was also hoping it was a sign. Fingers crossed

They say you have a "clean out" before bubs is born, but its not a definate sign. If I drink a mountain dew, this happens, and some other random foods. If it were definate, this baby would have been born about 5 time over!
Also, nothing is tmi here :haha:

I haven't had diarrhea but I keep having poop cramps and going to the bathroom and sitting there but nothing happens. I go every morning as usual but then this goes on all day for the rest of the day for the last two days, so I'm not constipated. I swear I'm about to go into labour but know realistically I'm probably not. I'm hella nauseated too, which is nothing new, but I had a two-week reprieve in my morning sickness prior to this so now that it's back I also feel it means I'm about to go into labour. I'm so grossed out by myself right now:)

im the same but i know its just tummy bug, lots of my family have had it too is how i know. u could just have a touch of gastro hon xxxxxx

Hi if u get really bunged up u can get a issue called secondary diareahe (can't spell) but as so bunged up ur body turns new waste to liquid so it can get out pass the blocked bit, its common if haven't had a stool for a while, so maybe that?! I'd try drink lots water and hav some fibre normally if I have a jacket spud + skin, or a roast +veg nx day ill be lot looser.. Hope feel better. Btw I though had my pre labour clear out wk half go got excited - nope still no baby! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->