This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

Hehe brilliant thread.

I buttered a cheese slice instead of the bread. I tried to put a box in the phone holder instead of the phone :haha:

DH cleaned the bathroom yesterday and when I got in the shower today it wasn't draining. I literally took a shower standing in 1 foot of water around my feet. I couldn't figure out why cleaning the bathtub would cause the drain to clog.

I actually texted DH a picture of the bath and asked what he did to make it clogged??

He came home and got in the shower after work, yelled my name after about 1 minute in there and said, "did you check that the plug was not in the drain?"

All I had to do was take the plug out.

Oh he laughed!!

Not really preggo brain, but defo preggo emotions when I had to play Fleetwood Mac's "Songbird" to my sixth form class today. We were supposed to be analysing the lyrics but instead I burst into tears! Bloomin hormones eh

I went to pee and sat down then noticed I had only put my pants down and not my panties! Thank god I realized before I peed!! :dohh:

My best friend (also pregnant) and I go out to meet and she picks me up in her car on her way to the restaurant. When we get back to the car from the restaurant, she looks at me in shock as I opened my side of the car door. I didn't know I needed to lock my side and thought she would from her side. Car door was unlocked the whole time we were in the restaurant. Lucky nothing got stolen.

Things weren't worrisome enough for us so I asked for her to drive us to the mall that was nearby. As she parks the car in the parking lot and she reminds me to lock my side before leaving the car and so I do. Just as we both close the car doors at the same time she turns around and gasps. She forgot the car key in the ignition with the car running. We both look at each other and start laughing that this is just unbelievable. She then says I hope you didn't listen to me and lock your side but sadly I did. I start checking each door in hopes one was unlocked and then I decided I try to pull down the driver side window with my fingers in hopes it'd open. We didn't panic, she called her mom and her mom said she'd send her brother.

We waited an hour (well sorta) before her brother came from half way across the city to save us from our dilemma and get CAA to come and open the car door . But since we were right next to the mall we chilled and went shopping. For two pregnant women who were locked out of their running car, we took things easy and had fun. I swear normally I'd be freaking out.

What a day and What an adventure that was and good thing it was a good warm day outside and not a cold wintery one. brrr

As a little back story, since just recently buying a new car and finding out I'm preggers, I've been driving DH around everywhere - last friday night DH and I went out to dinner and a movie. When we were getting ready to leave the restraunt, I started frantically looking in my purse for my car keys and can't find them. I'm borderline having a panic attack thinking I've locked my keys in my car when DH notices that I'm starting to freak out and gently reminds me that HE drove that night. :doh:

As we're walking out of the restraunt, I'm waving goodbye to a couple of my students and when I bring my hand back down, DH is standing so close to me, I hit our take out box full of the BBQ chicken I so desperatly wanted, and it drops to the floor and spills open. :doh: :doh:

As we're walking to the car, both DH and I are in hysterics because we couldn't do anything else but laugh when all of a sudden my hysterical laughing turns into hysterical CRYING. :doh: :doh: :doh:

It just wasn't my night! lol

I just keep stuttering - really annoying as its never happened before!

Going to the grocery store to do the shopping and not noticing I didn't buy myself anything to make lunches with until I'm making my lunch in the morning! That is like the reason I went o the store! Doh

These are so funny! :)
Last week I kept putting everything in the bin under my desk after I had used it, pens, scissors anything, then started looking everywhere for them, it didnt take long for me to realise to look straight in the bin when i lost something lol

Haha I love these!!

Yesterday morning on my day off from work I proceeded to drop off my son at his day home but realized when I arrived at work I was in the wrong place... Hahaha I felt like a total fool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->