This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

These have been making me laugh so hard.

If I could remember how many silly things I've done.. I would let you all know. Memory is just awful right now.
But one thing I do very often is lose my words and just can't seem to communicate properly!

Just tried to put a jar of marmite back in the fridge instead of in the cupboard.

I got 5 dresses and all my overnight gear packed to head to my friends house to get ready and head out to a Christmas party. Drive 50 miles to my friends house to realise I left everything at home! Doh!

I called to order Chinese for dinner. The lady answered. She is always in a hurry and rushes me. It took me forever just to tell her the three things I wanted! I kept forgetting what I was ordering!

i made pizza for dinner tonight for my fiancee and once i had it all fixed together i went to put it in the fridge instead of the oven...

I went for a walk today and when my hands got cold I put them into my pocket, I then realised I had put my house phone in my pocket, not my cell.

I made my both of my brothers t-shirts for Christmas... I cut the pattern out and ironed the freezer paper to both shirts. Next I put the fabrique paint onto the shirts... I peeled the freezer paper off and left the design behind.

So I thought I'd save the paper pattern for later and laid it out on a piece of newspaper to dry. As I finish the second one I'm gonna put it on the newspaper too. I CAN'T FIND THE NEWSPAPER! I stand up and start looking for it and there is the newspaper, but the wet pattern paper is missing!

I reach behind me, and sure enough I had sat on it and the paint had dried to my pants and fused the paper to my backside! :dohh:

Nenna, that was the first one that's made my laugh out loud in a few weeks... hehe!

I was trying to open a can of heinz baked beans today at lunch time, and it took me a minute to realise that no, tins don't have lids that twist off, and yes, I was going to have to get out the can opener... hehe

I went for an appt with the OB today and the when the receptionist asked my name I panicked for a few seconds trying to remember the answer :dohh::blush:

Last night I wanted a peanut butter sandwich so bad. So I made one and went to watch TV, then I thought why am I so hungry, I just made a sandwich. Went to the kitchen and saw my peanut butter sandwich just sitting there, still waiting for me to eat it.

Last night I wanted a peanut butter sandwich so bad. So I made one and went to watch TV, then I thought why am I so hungry, I just made a sandwich. Went to the kitchen and saw my peanut butter sandwich just sitting there, still waiting for me to eat it.

LOL this cracked me up! And I've probably said this before (can't remember...how appropriate! lol) but your doggie is so cute! :)

LOL this cracked me up! And I've probably said this before (can't remember...how appropriate! lol) but your doggie is so cute! :)

Thank you very much. He is my other little man. On my first date with my husband he brought his dog along. 10 minutes into the date the dog was peeing on my foot. I told DH that if we just paid attention to the dog we could have saved a lot of time.

Thank you very much. He is my other little man. On my first date with my husband he brought his dog along. 10 minutes into the date the dog was peeing on my foot. I told DH that if we just paid attention to the dog we could have saved a lot of time.

I have two doggies and they are our babies! An American Bulldog and a Beagle/Boxer mix. Love them to pieces. :)

And that's too funny that the dog peed on your foot! haha

So this one's not funny (at least not to me, I'm getting insanely stressed out over it), but having got a ride home from a wedding tonight, and having my phone in my hands the entire ride home, I seem to have dropped it and lost it while bending over in the front seat to pick up my coat and bag from the floor, and not realised it until we got up to our apartment.
I'm now completely freaking out because all my calendar events are on there and aren't backed up anywhere.

xmas day we found toy instructions in our fridge :blush:

My DH has baby brain. He went to put extra napkins in the fridge.

He's also had cravings....so cute!

So this one's not funny (at least not to me, I'm getting insanely stressed out over it), but having got a ride home from a wedding tonight, and having my phone in my hands the entire ride home, I seem to have dropped it and lost it while bending over in the front seat to pick up my coat and bag from the floor, and not realised it until we got up to our apartment.
I'm now completely freaking out because all my calendar events are on there and aren't backed up anywhere.

What calendar program were you using? Almost all of them auto sync to a web-based version somewhere, like google calendar or outlook etc

pregnancy brain strikes again... i put instant rice and crackers in our fridge lol

I got tongue tied again. Trying to tell the lady my boy is poorly.. Instead i said 'doorly he's foorly u know Erm... poorly...'. Felt like such a twonk!
Made a sandwich for my son, thought id given it to him so washed dishes.. Went to see if he'd finished. He had no plate... Id not given it to him! He didn't even complain bless him!

I went to the corner market for a few groceries. I paid for said groceries and then started to leave without them. The guy at the register just said "wow..."
Oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->