this outfit (asda) *got one!*

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
long shot but does anyone have this or able to get it from asda and post it if i send money i need it in 9-12month size

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby...u-fancy-dress-outfit/GEM48498,default,pd.html
x

*I now have one on its way :happydance: thank you all for looking out, someone on my fb has picked up one at her asda (they have them in an asda in liverpool) and is posting it out*

have you tried on ebay? not sure you'll get it for less than £6 as it is a new season outfit.

had a look on ebay but none of that one and the cheapest seems to be £15 then P&P on top i didnt really want to pay more than £10

why not buy it new from asda? its only £6 and the £2.50 posted??

its only smaller sizes available online and i need the 9-12month size

I'll have a look in my local Asda for you :flower:

You are going to end up with a whole swarm of bees :haha:

it'd sold out in mine too :( wish I'd bought it when I 1st saw it! Good luck! xx

I have it for olivia in 9-12 but she is using it for halloween sorry. I'll look in my local asda and get one if it's there (i can just take it back if you already get one) prob wont be there till fri though x

thanks ladies my gran asked in her local lat night and they said none near me or her are getting any more :cry: apparently they were more popular than they expected

i can ask my auntie, she works in a big new asda here x

we have a new Asda that only opened this week so should have all the new stuff... will check for you later today :thumbup: xx

i'll have a look tomorrow too :thumbup:

might buy one for emily too that's
just cute :happydance:

i have one it its way now but thank you all the lovely ladies who said they would look, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->