This time last year

Aww,this time last year I had 3 months to go,but he decided to keep us waiting an extra 9 days lol.

this time last year I bleed and was on bed rest for the next two months : <

This time last year my DH had just got home from Afghan and we were TTC, LO is now 3 months old!

This time last year i had my last period before getting my bfp :)

Oh my gosh, how time flys! I had just found out I was pregnant. About 3 weeks gone I think :)

i was 16weeks pregnany and nowa yr on were ttc again lolx

This time last year i was 13 days away from giving birth, HUUUUUGE, eating everything in sight, nesting and really looking forward to meeting my little lady. I can't believe she's nearly 1, time FLIES!!!

I was about 2 weeks pregnant and completely oblivious!! I was eating goats cheese and drinking wine in my ignorance!

this time last year I was on bed rest in hospital after my waters had broken! Seems like a life time ago!

I had 11 and a half weeks to go and had only just started counting down! I remember on the 1st Feb I put a fb status saying 'I will be a mummy the month after next' as it felt really weird to say it! Our house was still in bits and we saw no end in sight, getting stressed about it not being finished ready for the baby. Here we are, house more or less finished, 9 month old asleep in her room and looking to going back to work of some kind soon. :( Boooo. It has gone way too fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->