This time next year.....

Flutterbyex

Reaction score
We all need a little positivity when ttc so let's imagine our lives exactly a year from now... And next year we can look back and see!

This time next year it will be my sisters 16th Birthday and her GCSE results day and I hope that she will have a little neice or nephew to cheer her on! :)

I will be posting on different days and different occasions but this is my post for today :)

Baby dust to all! Xx

What a good idea :)

This time next year I will be looking through facebook and work emails about the year 11 results day and won't feel guilty about not being there as I will be on maternity leave :)

:)

This time next year I'll (fingers crossed!) be on maternity leave looking after my LO (or plural?? You never know!), not giving a single thought to work. Since it's August, I'm imagining it'll be warm and I'll be in the park with the LO, haha!

Oh to dream, eh? Let's hope these dreams come true. Good luck ladies. I really hope next year our dreams will have come true :thumbup:

This time next year I'll (fingers crossed!) be on maternity leave looking after my LO (or plural?? You never know!), not giving a single thought to work. Since it's August, I'm imagining it'll be warm and I'll be in the park with the LO, haha!

Oh to dream, eh? Let's hope these dreams come true. Good luck ladies. I really hope next year our dreams will have come true :thumbup:

Oh a nice walk around the park with oh pushing the pram.... I think I'd just melt seeing him do that! Maybe we will go for a nice walk before my sisters birthday celebrations :)

Keep them coming ladies :) I love reading posts like this... Keeps the positivity going! X

Lovely idea flutterbye.

This time next year we'll be enjoying our little bundle and getting our oldest ready for school in September.
Still happy in our new home, enjoying the sunshine and bbqs in the garden <3

Oh a nice walk around the park with oh pushing the pram.... I think I'd just melt seeing him do that! Maybe we will go for a nice walk before my sisters birthday celebrations :)

Keep them coming ladies :) I love reading posts like this... Keeps the positivity going! X

I know, I literally melt whenever I imagine my DH holding our baby!

I know, I literally melt whenever I imagine my DH holding our baby!

Ladies. It is THE best thing to see.
And in the future when you see him looking at his daughter (or son!) in total awe of her :cloud9:

I think it's such a good idea to concentrate on the end goal and less time worrying how we're going to get there. Keeps things positive!

Emalou, it must be amazing to see your OH with your daughter. Lucky you! Can't wait to get there :)

Focusing on the end result is what will help you through, wish you ladies a speedy BFP x

This time next year, I hope to have a 3 month old (or just a happy, healthy baby) and be getting ready to start in my own classroom (if we need me to work!).

Love this idea!

This time next year I would love to be having a cuddle with my little baby and hope DH has a new job and is not leaving for a night shift!

hi all
this time next year I hope to have had my 3rd child hopefully a girl and be watching my other to care and play with their brother/sister

Love this thread!

I am hoping we will have our little rainbow baby and I will be home with him or her spending quality time before I back to work!

This time next year, I hope to be riding my bicycle with the LO (or LOs- FX!) in the baby trailer, in our new town (we are also trying to relocate this year, in addition to TTC), which will be safer & more family friendly. The DH will be riding his, picnic basket on his package carrier, ready for a day at the park.
Stay positive, ladies, I hope that your dreams come true :)

Lovely thread! Such a great idea.
This time next year I hope I will be with DH in our new home. He will be wearing our baby on his chest with a wrap/sling and I will be cooking for us, to have lunch on the balcony and enjoy the last warm days of the summer :)

Good luck to all of you!:dust:

What a beautiful idea!!!

This time next year I will be seeing my beautiful niece off to college :) and hopefully she'll have a little visitor to help decorate her dorm room :D

This time next year I will have just taken a stroll down to my little girls school with my beautiful new baby to pick his/her big sister up from her first day at primary school!

:) here's to fun times ahead xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->