This Time....

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
2 years ago I was sitting on a hospital bed watching tv and thinking when the heck they were going to let me go home.. I was 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant...

2 days time my girls will be 2 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Feels like a lifetime ago but I can still remember everything.

Oh hun, so what date were they born? 29th? I get confused with the time zone thing. I don't want to be late wishing them both a Happy Birthday.

Yeah 29th.

I know all these different time zones makes it confusing. We are 27th Jan here at the moment :rofl:

Happy 2nd birthday girls for 29th.

Isn't it strange how you remember every detail yet you can't remember what you had for tea last nite lol

Maybe because they grow so fast we need to hold onto it. :haha: I wish wish wish I had listened to everyone say they grow up so fast. I would have taken my full 8 months of maternity leave instead of just 4.

oohh yay - nearly nearly birthday time!!!

Maybe because they grow so fast we need to hold onto it. :haha: I wish wish wish I had listened to everyone say they grow up so fast. I would have taken my full 8 months of maternity leave instead of just 4.

They do grow up fast ( sometimes you feel as they they don't LOL) I look at my eldest son who just turned 14 and think, wow where did those 14yrs go:dohh:
In saying that, I am hanging for my twins to turn 2 :rofl: :rofl:. I think 4-5 is a magical age, they are toilet trained :rofl: :rofl: usually past the toddler illnesses and at an age where they communitcate really well. I wish I could freeze all of mine at that age...

Ok well it is now the 28th here (8:11am) which I think is your 27th around 8pm.

So I will be EARLY wishing them a Happy Birthday...

Bek, give me newborn twins any day! Definitely was easier for me when they were babies than now..

I am a baby fan! I love my girls and I am sooooo proud of all they have done but I do find it harder now than when they were little. I was able to do so much more. Now I cant turn my head for a second or one has drawn on my wall or has run off with the sky button!

Oh and I think it was 10pm here lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"