This will blow your mind. warning - lots of drama

TrainWreck

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm a newly divorced mother of two amazing little tots 3, 5. I had a great career, was with my husband for 15 years {last five were terrible}. Super mom... did it all. My marriage was empty, we fought all the time. I wanted more kids, and to stay home not work 60 hours a week. He wanted to work part time and pursue hobbies (major conflict of interest)I wanted family vacations, or even a date. I wanted to be married.

Please don't judge me on what I'm about to tell you; I have been saying struggling with my decisions

While it was irresponsible to do so in the manner that I chose, I decided to start a new life with my first love. He was getting divorced and I was about to. I got pregnant. Here is where it gets weird. I wasn't sleeping with my husband. And my lover paid lots of money to conceive his second child with his former wife. To his knowledge he can't conceive. So I did what any liberal woman having an affair and about to divorce her husband would do. I took the RU486 pill. But wouldn't you know it, 3 months later, it happened again. My lover is beyond shocked because now we know for absolute certain. But the problem is that my divorce is just starting. I can't go to court pregnant. I could lose my kids. So I take the RU486 pill again. At this point I am beyond crushed. Because I wanted more kids, so does my lover. I'm pro-choice, but I never thought I would have to make that choice, twice.

Now that I'm divorced and have someone who actually wants to raise children with me (my husband didn't really want children anyway, which made life even more difficult doing everything on my own) I want another baby. My lover was horribly upset with me for taking the pill, as he saw this as a miracle (which it really is), and potentially our only chance. I'm afraid he might be right. We really want a baby together, for the sake of wanting more kids, but also to have that connection together, and to help blend our families as we ease into this. It's been a year and the kids still don't realize that we are together, but that we are all friends.

After the second RU486 pill, my periods changed dramatically. I have always been very regular with 28 day cycles. All of a sudden, I had 30 day cycles, or 2 periods in one month. The first were very heavy, like horribly. I have no fibroids or endometrial issues. My hormone labs were fine, but my cycle is messed up. I don't get it. I've started the basal body temp, and cervical mucus survey process... but I guess there was a lot of stress, breaking up the family, relocating, new job, being on my own with the kiddos...

But then I wonder about the lover, he did lose 50 lbs and potentially that is why we was able to conceive (he conceived his first child no problem.) But he has put a few pounds back on, but not obese by any means.

So lay it on me. What do you think? I realize that my story isn't going to make me popular, but I really have lead a life that would make you never guess that I would do something like this. I have felt guilty for months and months, and it has been so incredibly difficult, but I didn't invent this phenomenon, have repented to the best of my ability.

TTC takes time. I haven't been at it nearly as long as some strong women on here, but it has been since June of 2013 that my fiancé and I started TTC.

His weight could have something to do with it, but I doubt it. I'm sure the reason your period was so heavy when you took the pill was because it caused you to have a chemical pregnancy. If you are over 35 and have been actively trying for more than 6 months, I'd go talk to your doctor. If not, try using OPKs and taking vitamins and keep trying! As for all the family drama, it is what it is. You did what you felt was right. After 5 years of arguing with someone, I'm sure it would push a lot of people to that. It happens and we have no right to judge you for your own decisions. Good luck and baby dust to you, hun!

Thank you so much. Obviously it's not easy to discuss with people I know. Good luck to you too. Good call on the vitamins. I guess I just figured it should happen really easy since it just did earlier. My first two were like the first time we tried it happened that month. Granted I was 30. Now I'm 36.

No judging at all. I agree with PP, if you are over 35 and have been TTC for 6 months, see a FS. I have 2 children who were conceived very easily. I had a TL after my DS was born in 2003. I had a TR in March 2012 and have been TTC since with 2 CPs and 1 MC. SO, it takes time and can test you a lot. Good luck!!

We are all sinners, You are only human and I am no one to judge you. We all face our own difficulties in life and we all have to live with whatever choices we make. I commend you for writing all your pain and suffering on this forum. I can not however give any type of "helpful" advice seeing how I have never been in your shoes.

All I can say is, no one is perfect so don't be so hard on yourself. We are make mistakes and we all learn through trial and error. So to say your wrong for doing what you have is not my place at all. This is your journey and in the end this will all be apart of your triumph. Your amazingly courageous for putting yourself out there like this and being venerable. Im not sure what type of a dive your looking for but all I can give is mercy and love.

Best of wishes on all your future endeavorers :)

It could be your age. Even i don't get regular period like i used to.

Aww hun we are not here to judge at all. It could be due to your age..from my understanding it can be hard to get pregnant when you hit around 35. Good luck to you and your love.

Hun, no one is here to judge you, we are only here to help. Everyone makes mistakes, and I commend you for opening up to us. I'm sorry I don't have much advice to give, but TTC does take time especially considering you took the pill twice. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->