This womb squatter is turning me into a WITCH!

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
I feel terrible.....But this baby has made my attitude go from decent to snarky and sarcastic(when pregnant I blame EVERYTHING on the baby) lol. Hubby and parents call me the wicked witch.

Well, I'm snapping at hubby for everything from breathing to walking too slow. Like everything this man does annoys me, but within the same breath I want to be up under him. lol

I snapped at my Friend who is pregnant with baby #1 because she keeps calling me with the "dumbest" worries(I say dumb now, but I was the exact same with my first) and tried to give me suggestions for my registry(No, I don't need to add a baby tub! I'm lazy and resourceful. I'm gonna wash baby in the sink until she/he sits in the regular tub).

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut for the next 7 months. :growlmad::witch::help:

Yesterday I yelled at BF for singing Christmas songs. Then he started mouthing them and I could hear the mouth sounds, so I yelled at him for that. Thank God he just laughs whenever I get like this, but I feel like such a bad person sometimes lol. I mean, really, who yells at someone for singing Christmas songs?? I'm not normally like this either, so I feel your pain!

Yesterday I yelled at BF for singing Christmas songs. Then he started mouthing them and I could hear the mouth sounds, so I yelled at him for that. Thank God he just laughs whenever I get like this, but I feel like such a bad person sometimes lol. I mean, really, who yells at someone for singing Christmas songs?? I'm not normally like this either, so I feel your pain!

omg that's hilarious!!! because I totally yelled at hunny for smacking and then he started laughing because I was seriously upset then out of nowhere I started crying like someone just died. then magically I was ok again. lol

I seriously feel like I'm just renting this body (and attitude) right now! I got angry and cried within the same sentence because hubby suggested we watch The Walking Dead and I wanted to watch something else. :haha:

I seriously feel like I'm just renting this body (and attitude) right now! I got angry and cried within the same sentence because hubby suggested we watch The Walking Dead and I wanted to watch something else. :haha:

lol!!! Omg you sound just like me.

I'm not pregnant, but I'm following this thread just for the LOLs because I was this exact way in first Tri with both mine.

Hang in there, mamas!

I wanted to yell at my husband for chewing his gum with his mouth open the other day in the car. But i thought long and hard...and i didnt say a word while i grinned my teeth and looked out the window till we got where we were going.

Then yesterday, i went to the grocery store on my lunch break in the rain to get guacamole to have with dinner. I really wanted it. I had a stressful day at work and basically was running out late in the evening. I got all the way to my car (like 3 blocks away) and realized i forgot it in the fridge. I nearly started to cry....but held it back and called a friend so i wouldn't have a guacamole breakdown. (seriously?! who does that!?)

I wanted to yell at my husband for chewing his gum with his mouth open the other day in the car. But i thought long and hard...and i didnt say a word while i grinned my teeth and looked out the window till we got where we were going.

Then yesterday, i went to the grocery store on my lunch break in the rain to get guacamole to have with dinner. I really wanted it. I had a stressful day at work and basically was running out late in the evening. I got all the way to my car (like 3 blocks away) and realized i forgot it in the fridge. I nearly started to cry....but held it back and called a friend so i wouldn't have a guacamole breakdown. (seriously?! who does that!?)

Girl, I cried because I couldn't find frozen meatballs in the grocery store in my first trimester. Like full on, blubber cry. It was terrible. Now that it's a little later for me, I find that I get irritated more easily instead of emotional. So I tend to snap when I shouldn't. Oh the joys.

hilarious!!! I told hubby I was gonna divorce him bc he doesn't love me because he wouldn't go back out and get me a soda I was craving. lol not to mention he had already went out twice that hour bc I ordered a pizza and when he got home realized I wanted wings instead. lol I even told him the stress was gonna hurt our baby. lol needless to say, he went and got the soda.

my poor hubby. lol

Omg I can relate!!!! I'm sooooo cranky and take everything soooo personal when I'm pregnant. I feel like i should lock myself in my room for the next 6 months. Ugh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->