This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Yes, on Sunday. It does make me feel better that he doesn't think I'm crazy, just scared. And he hates Dr. Google ;)

I feel like you ladies are right. I have said from Day 1 I wasn't sure.. and an annovulatory cycle would possibly explain spotting for 4 days last month, too.

i have had TONS of massages.... ohhhh, i love them, i could get one every day.
this is what to expect, from the places i have gone: they ask you if you have any problem areas or injuries. they ask how intense to push (if they dont ask this, you should specify. i like it hard (hehe), but others cant handle that). then they tell you to undress to your comfort level and lie down on the table (face up or face down). personally, i keep underwear on but take everything else off. even with underwear on, she kinda rolls it in and tucks the blanket into it when she gets to the butt cheek. it's a *little* disconcerting, but try your best not to be bashful because IT IS SO AWESOME. and they use oil, usually jojoba, so it's not like she's rubbing your skin raw or anything. i am booking OH and i an ocean side couples massage in Hawaii when we go (5 weeks!)
RR< i tested at 10dpo and bfn.

Morgan I really don't think anything will happen with it. He didn't do anything on purpose and that's just so absurd to even be charged with. Now that I think of it, I think I remember a change.org thing about a woman in a car accident in the snow that killed her two children. She was being charged as well. Just horrible. However, I love how you stay positive no matter what is happened or has happened :) You're my role model lol

Nichole-I love massages! You will check in. They will probably have you fill out some paper work about pains, surgeries, what type of massage you want, etc. For the actual massage they will take you to your room, leave while you undress and get under a blanket. The bed is usually warm so that's nice. They usually say to undress to what you are comfortable. I only leave on my underwear. They come back and massage your bod. Dw has been asked if she wanted her butt rubbed before, so don't let that catch you off guard lol The last one I did I just relaxed and did my best to enjoy and ended up dozing off. They are so nice...Did you get a room together? We've done that before. It's kind of nice to have your significant other in there I think.

Yeah we will be in the same room. That's the only way DH was willing to get a massage. He is wary about letting another girl massage him. Like he is afraid I will be like CHEATER! or something :haha: I don't know if I will be comfortable with them rubbing my butt. Might say no to that one.

Thanks Julie, I just take it day by day. I have pretty tough skin by now lol.. don't have much of a choice. I just CAN'T WAIT for this baby.. I will feel so much better once I am not responsible to carry him/her anymore! This morning on the way to work we watched a man try to get over a lane during rush hour traffic, ended up RAMMING into stopped cars at ~60 mph, we saw 3 cars go flying I kid you not! Dh and I just boogied away, hearts a beating out of our chests. It was awfully scary, later I saw it on the news, a little boy died in his car seat. Ugh can't believe I had to witness that, but yeah.. S**t happens I guess, some shit is just extra awful. Like in our case, and theirs.

It is a bit uncomfortable for me to be massaged also (I also HATE predicures and end up kicking the poor ladies when they tickle my feet!!), but totally well worth it. I got a "hot stone" massage on our cruise last year, it was heavenly. Def recommend trying! (Hmm and now you all are having me look into preggo massages, how nice would THAT feel!)

Ash- the opks I have are clinical guard brand. Idk why since they come with my wondfo tests, but yeah :/

I have a gift card from my birthday for a massage, so I will be cashing that in during the pregnancy for sure! I'll save it for when I'm starting to get swollen and uncomfortable lol

I am a qualified beautician, I'm a Dental Nurse now but when I worked in beauty I never massaged butts! :lol:

Cracking open the red wine tonight, it worked last time so bring on my BFP!!

I love massages! However I haven't gotten one since being preggo. When I was a runner (like 1/2 marathons and such), I LOVED the butt massages... it felt so good because it was so tight!

Julie- That's what I'll do. I had terrible sciatic nerve pain last time too by the end, needed my back cracked like crazy but couldn't do it bc I was so huge! Lol. I also want to save my 3d ultrasound for when I CAN'T take it anymore! Kind of like a reward for making it so long.. We'll go sometime after 30 weeks to try and catch a glimpse of chubby cheeks in there! (the 3D appt includes a full 30 min video of them!!) I can't WAIT to see how everything goes for you with two, it's so intriguing to me!

Cass- How was the BD timing this month?!

BB- Good luck, I had a glass this month- the night before those two pink lines! :)

I feel a sense of relief that my Hubby is on board with going to talk to the doctor. He said he's not going with me this time, which will be a change, but maybe it will be good. I think a massage sounds wonderful! I have never had one. Maybe one of these days!

my boyfriend is going away this weekend. he is the reason we eat healthy.
with him being gone and me being an exercise psycho this week, i am going on a "food fest" - hehe. i was thinking a burger from DQ tonight for dinner (not 100% yet). breakfst tomorrow - panera bread bagel w/ cream cheese. dinner - applebees. sunday, whoopee pies. monday morning i might get an egg mcmuffin. and i'm having a salted caramel mocha latter and a pumpkin latte from starbucks at some point also. hellllooooo 20934802934 calories! yay! :)

i generally like to go to the dr by myself - i feel more comfortable, i ask more questions, i dont feel rushed/impatience exuding off of OH. sounds harsh, but the appt where we talked about next steps (IUI etc) he did come to. otherwise, i can go over charts and ask about my progesterone results 1 on 1.

haha, thanks! i feel fat just reading it, but i'll spread it over 72 hours, so it's "OK", hehe.

Hi girls! Happy Friday to all of you!!!

Nothing new to report here. I am 5 DPO with no symptoms besides mild-moderate sore :holly:

Nichole, you will love the massages. As far as the butt massage, I would give it a try. I think I read somewhere that we have a lot of nerve endings on our tooshies so massages there feel amazing! If you don't want to let a stranger do it, have DH do it. It's very relaxing.

Morgan, I am so relieved to see how well you are handling all lf this. You are a very strong woman and I commend you for that! :flower:

Ash, nice to have you back girlie! :wave:

To all the pregger girls, enjoy every second of it! I am living vicariously through you! :hugs:

TWW ladies, we can do this!!! :loopy:

I think that it may be beneficial to go by myself. I can ask more and he won't be like See? I told you you're fine type thing. Not in a bad way -- just like now you can relax! I will be interested to see my progesterone levels next week. Now if only I didn't have to wait so long for an appointment! She is a gyno/ob/fertility doctor so that makes me feel good, too. I'm glad we are finally doing something. I don't want to waste time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->