This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

How are you feeling Morgan? How's the bleeding? How's the ms?

I can imagine! I am sure you'll do great.. I would be buying some cocoa butter soon ;)

And yeah I am hoping my MS calms by 12 weeks, it is def at it's peak right now. Sucks being sick and tired and miserable!!! Lol

Oh also there has been NO bleeding for 3 DAYS!!! :)

Horray for no bleeding! Now if you need me, I am going to go knock on some wood to prevent me from being a jinx :haha:

I'm talking to my Hubby. I'm going to call and talk to the nurse and see what I can get them to do for me. I don't understand the not temping thing, but I really do love my doctor. She is a really good doctor.

I am glad your bleeding is better today, Morgan.

I hope those of you with MS feel better soon! Ugh. I can't imagine.

Sandy, I'm inclined to agree with the other girls. So many people temp and use it to track their cycles and their doctors say its a valid way to do so. Your pre o temps are suggesting that your cycle is very dominated by progesterone which could mean your estrogen levels aren't triggering the FSH for follicle development. I don't agree with ff on the crosshairs because you're not really getting much of a temp shift. Your temp drops with a surge of estrogen but then seems to go back to where it was to start with. I think its worth seeing another doctor about. They could at least give you a diet/vitamin regiment to balance things out.

Yay for the pos OPK Nichole! Did you BD?!

Ash, any sign of O yet? What are your OPK's like today?

Sandy, I too would disregard that. So many doctors encourage temping and consider it a very valid form of confirming O.

AFM, We didn't BD the last two nights (right around O) because I keep falling asleep before OH could get into bed. I have just been so tired :/ Oh well. If we get preggo this month, yay, if not, onto the next. The chances of us getting a bfp this month were extremely slim anyways so I really didn't have much stock invested in this cycle.

Happy Friday Ladies!

Not yet Amanda. DH doesn't wake up until around 2-3 in the afternoon. I might try to bd around then but I'm not worried about it.

Happy Friday!

DH and I are spending the day in San Francisco tomorrow. I really hope it doesn't rain like people are saying.

sandy, i think ashlee said it perfectly. you dont need to see post-O numbers in the 98's, but you do need to see a thermal shift, and i feel (by looking at your charts) that you are not getting enough oomph from ovulation. this could be what ashlee said (progesterone dominant follicular phase) or you could have an estrogen dominant luetal phase (not a "strong" ovulation). either way, temping is ages old, tried and true. if you love your dr, she needs to listen to your concerns, look at your chart (not dismiss it!), and have at least a plan for "in one month, in three months, in six months".

Not yet Amanda. DH doesn't wake up until around 2-3 in the afternoon. I might try to bd around then but I'm not worried about it.

Happy Friday!

DH and I are spending the day in San Francisco tomorrow. I really hope it doesn't rain like people are saying.
Ugh-- Its yucky and foggy here today but hopefully it blows off.
Amanda, still negative ugh :?

blergh. Please O soon!

I hate office drama. its so stupid. Its Friday people, we should be getting along!

Morgan-I am so glad to hear there's no bleeding!!! I hope it's taken care of itself :) although it sucks I'm glad you're still sick too lol and yes, I am gonna buy every kind of stretch mark cream and alternate them all day lol

Hubby and I talked. I'm going to call and make an appointment to chat and ask for labs prior.

Sandy that will make this so much easier, being able to rest easy!

And thanks Julie, I am so thankful for every hurl lol. I have been too tired to use my doppler lately, so the MS keeps me hopeful :)

AFM- Just won OSU tickets for the game tomorrow, umm I guess that makes me somewhat happy. Hubby and I can have a nice day before he goes to the chokey. Wtf this is just sick and twisted! His poor mother, had to cash out her 401k to post his bond. Freakin unbelieveable. I just don't know how I am supposed to prepare everything with no idea of how this year will end for us.

I am going to keep positive that everything will work out Morgan. There is no way life has it out for you guys this bad. You guys will become closer and stronger from this. I always try to find the silver lining in any situation. Like when DH got cancer, the silver lining was it brought us so much closer together and got us back in our home town. He has a better job, we have a better quality life, etc.

Any of you ladies get massages? I booked DH and I for our very first ones and I don't quite know what to expect. He needs to relax something fierce. He has been stressing himself out so bad he get nauseated.

Okay so the plan is to draw something at CD21. Progesterone? I didn't ask because I'm thinking that's what it is. Then I have an appointment on October 11. That was the earliest. Hubby doesn't think anything is wrong, but understands that I need peace of mind. Until then, I'm going to write down my questions, temp, OPK, continue to eat healthy, and exercise.

Morgan, I hope it all works our and I'm sure it will. I agree with Nichole.

Thank you girls.. I just feel a bit like a zombie! Lol I'm sure you can understand.

And Sandy aren't you excited?! Lol my DH refused to believe that there was only a 12 hr range the egg lives in, they are so clueless!

Okay so the plan is to draw something at CD21. Progesterone? I didn't ask because I'm thinking that's what it is. Then I have an appointment on October 11. That was the earliest. Hubby doesn't think anything is wrong, but understands that I need peace of mind. Until then, I'm going to write down my questions, temp, OPK, continue to eat healthy, and exercise.

Probably progesterone. That's the day they had me go in last cycle but this time I am waiting until 7dpo. I think the plan you have is a great one. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->