This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Yay! Told you Nichole! BD! BD!

Ugh my temp still sucks...haven't taken an opk yet but if I O around CD20-26 again I'm going to cry... I keep thinking that it's likely that I had a chemical last month based on how this cycle is going. I've done all the same stuff so I don't see what other reason there is for my ovulation to be screwed up again :(

I hope that isn't the case Ashlee. You will get your +opk too, I just know it.

Yay Nichole! Get busy ;) Mine are as negative as ever, but FF gave me crosshairs for Tuesday so I have no idea!

Ashlee, I hope that's not the case! I'm all confused, too. I think you'll get your positive today!

Thanks Ladies! I am going to try to get a bd in but I don't think it's going happen. At least we got one in yesterday. I will probably be Oing tomorrow so that's 2 days before O. We should be good.

I ate pineapple and sunflower seeds today just in case FF is right. Ovufriend does not agree. Opks are still negative and I only have 6 left. I'll use them up and call it good for this cycle I suppose.

Sandy- When you O, your temps will be in the 98 range based on your average pre-O temps. They should stay over 98 for at least 3 days in order to confirm an O!

Thanks Ladies! I am going to try to get a bd in but I don't think it's going happen. At least we got one in yesterday. I will probably be Oing tomorrow so that's 2 days before O. We should be good.

Yay! Good luck! I got one 5 days and 2 days before if I O'ed Tuesday. And one Wednesday. Hopefully that's good for me, too.

Well why is FF giving me crosshairs? I don't understand it. I wasn't in the 98's last cycle though.

I know last month there wasn't a temp shift either, that's why I don't understand why the doc said it's fine. They should monitor follicles I think to assure you are ovulating, esp since you don't get pos OPKs either! I would def try another doc if you can!

Just seems like they could easily try Clomid or something so that you wouldn't have to waste time!

I did get positive OPKs at CD 19/20 last cycle though. Just not in agreement with temps.

Sandy-are you still temping orally or did you switch to temping vaginally? I forget.

Well my Hubby thinks it's fine and the doctor too so I'm outnumbered. Lol. I think he thinks I'm crazy being worried like I am.

I might suggest trying another doctor too. I say this only bc if this doctor now told you that temping doesn't work, that's just weird. Especially vaginal temping is a tried and true way to determine if your ovulating and you're definitely not getting the classic temperature shift. If I were you I'd want better answers, a simple 7dpo progesterone blood test can tell you if you Od. If the doctor won't do that at least I'd tell her to take a hike.

I would suggest going from your ff crosshairs and requesting a progesterone test on Tuesday.

Oh well Sandy that's good!! Sometimes you can get a semi pos OPK while your body is trying to O though, too. I think FF gave your crosshairs since you had that big dip. I would just def check on annovulatory, bc that's what they look like. (I had 2 after baby) And you can still have periods!

Julie is your MS getting worse? Jeesh I can't imagine the hormones for two!!!!!

P.s. How does it feel?!!?! So amazing!!

It was the worst it's been so far on tues and wed. It's still there but calmed down a bit for now. I read on one of my apps that week 10 tends to be the worst for ms, so I'm not looking forward to that! Lol
We are very excited! I'm also freaked out bc I'm worried about complications and my birth plan more than I was before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->