This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sorry to go on about it but this is actually better (not to mention easier to understand and more relevant) information on HELLP.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/hellp-syndrome-and-preeclampsia-topic-overview

morgan I really hope the bleeding stops hun!!!!

Cassidy sorry about the bfn but your not out til the fat lady sings!!

AFM not to much to report had gagging this morning while brushing my teeth ??? slight cramping and my stomach just feels empty even after eating weird!! but still bding and keeping my fingers crossed!

Morgan, thinking of you and praying for you! Hope things are okay!

Cassidy, sorry about those stupid tests!

Ashlee, good luck! I hope your temp drop was a fluke and you get your BFP!

AFM, just feel blah and exhausted and crappy today. Stayed up too late hanging out with hubby last night. I am thinking early bedtime tonight, and I haven't even gone to work yet!

Random, but I stopped at the grocery store this morning on my way to work and they have softcups with a 2$ off coupon .. I think it's a sign! Lol. I'm thinking I'm going to give them a whirl.

Onanother not, I'm avoiding FB today because I know a friend is being induced. Those baby pictures are tough!

Hope ya all have a good Tuesday!

Morning Girlies :coffee:

Gotta say it is nice though, starting off the work week without a Monday.

So my bleeding has stopped I guess, none when I wiped this morning. Lastnight's never got super bad (but I guess I wouldn't know bc when it happens, I run to bed, sit and won't move for hours.. wouldn't you?!!) so I don't know if I should try and go back to the ER. I am calling my OB now, but I like the day I have scheduled since I want to go as late as possible this week since I'm hoping for a heartbeat. I just feel like I need to know the answer to why I'm bleeding and they keep saying they can't find it. So hopefully I get answers soon. I am VERY happy I feel horribly nauseous and threw up for a half an hour this morning before work. It is reassuring. I feel like hell, just like w/ Jaxon. I am also scared there is a placenta problem or something, I've been reading up for ANY causes of early pregnancy bleeding, and it seems that is a common one and I am afraid they might put me on bedrest :/ I mean GREAT, but I need to work to pay the bills. So a bit scary.

Soooooooooo just a drinking my pregnancy tea, hoping it fixes all my problems. LOL. My life.

But to all you CD1ers out there- just know that the stresses do not end with those 2 lines!!! Don't get me wrong I am SO thankful, but there is such a long road ahead of you all (AND TRUST ME, WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! :)) so enjoy being able to HAVE THAT GLASS OF WINE or ya know, WAKE UP without wanting to DIE (lol, or pretty close! ;)) because I so wish I could. I am so excited to see what happens with you new Softcuppers, Amanda's SA, and Cassidy sticking with temping and all that good stuff! We should be in for another lucky month. So KEEP YOUR CHINS UP and let's TTC! :) :) :)

Love you girls <3

Temp dropped to 98.11, still above coverline but I had to get up and jump DH's truck this morning since the battery was dead so it would have probably been lower. The :witch: flew in, in the middle of the night. Onto cycle 7...at least it looks like I'm back to a 32 day cycle and also looks like my LP is 15 days now

I am not sure I even ovulated ..I used the ovufriend chart ,but couldn't give a cycle length because of irregular period..My flow did come on the 14th-20th(which 7 days log is norm when I get it) so we just BD as soon as flow stopped. I guess I am in the 2ww HAHAHwell according to a normal cycle I should get the Witch around Sept.13-15th..If not I will test on 16th My bday

Morgan, glad your bleeding stopped! Hope you get some answers!! I know the worries won't stop -- they won't stop for me until we are on our way home from the hospital.. and even then, it will be a new set! :) Still praying for you!

Ashlee, I'm sorry about the witch! September feels lucky though! :)

AFM, I am fairly certain I may bleed to death before I get anoth chance to O! Lol. This is a bit ridiculous. I hope it's just my body adjusting after having had irregular cycles for 10 months and being pregnant for 9 months..

Ok so couldn't resist any longer and done a test. There is a very faint line on the positive. Could this be it or am I going mad ? Does it have to be a very dark line to be positive ? Af due thur/fri. Xx

Oooh post a pic!!

We have some good analyzers/tweakers here ;)

:( Sorry she got you Ashlee but at least now you know and there's no more limbo. FX for this cycle!!

Ok so couldn't resist any longer and done a test. There is a very faint line on the positive. Could this be it or am I going mad ? Does it have to be a very dark line to be positive ? Af due thur/fri. Xx

No, it doesn't have to be dark! Mine were faint on my first test...post a pic!

Morgan-So glad the bleeding stopped. Def call your gyno and see what they say.

AFM-first apt/ultrasound is sept 19th! I'm excited...I'm in another 2ww waiting for my apt! Lol

Sorry about the :witch: Ashlee. My spotting has gotten lighter so I dunno what's going on

Post a pic Kiamaria!

Waves- I just saw you talking on another thread about heartbeats around 6 weeks. Something about yours not being viable til they saw it @ 7 weeks? What was up w/ that? JW if I should expect a heartbeat or not, I'm 6 weeks today. Ugh I swear I would rip my hair out if that happened on top of this bleeding and stuff, I'd be stressed to the MAX.

Nichole that's weird and frustrating I'm sure!!

Morgan, you should be able to hear the heartbeat at about 6 weeks, definitely by 7 I do believe so you should be good going Friday.

Ok so been and got clear blue digi and BFP 1-2 weeks. Im so happy. Its been a long road. Endometriosis , clomid and 2 miscarriages since april so 3rd time lucky. I really hope the best for you girls. You seem like such a lovely bunch of ladies. Never give up hope you will get your BFP's soon.xxx

Congrats Kiamaria83! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

AF is being quite mean this time. Cramps are crazy strong and lower back is killing me ugh.

Good morning ladies! I'm gone one day and I had like 22 pages to catch up on! Lol

Welcome to all the newbies, congrats on BFPs and a big hug to all those that the witch got.

I am on CD5.

I had a looong conversation with my mom on Friday. She knew we were TTC but I had never really told her everything we've been going through this past year. I always knew my mom had problems TTC but I never knew her whole story. My mom had me and then had five miscarriages and chemicals. After that, she just gave up on TTC and was just NTNP. She never did have any more children. I know it saddens her to know that I am going through all of this but, at the same time, I feel blessed to have her support.

Anywho, as part of my plan of attack, I called my previous gyn. and scheduled an appointment for Thursday (yes, the same day as my other gyn. appointment, I am NOT wasting time.) I've got one at 10am and the other at 2:45pm. I explained to the nurse over the phone about my having a chemical and she was completely lost. She asked me what that was and said she had never heard of that. ???? She said it sounded like I had a blighted ovum, which, if I read correctly, is technically the same thing. Anywho, she said to come in so I could talk to the doctor, make sure I am not pregnant (even though I got my period) and to check my progesterone levels. She had no clue what I was talking about when I said I had a normal-long luteal phase which typically means prog. levels are good. (sigh) Lord, help me.

Appointment moved to Thursday at 9:45 a.m.!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to update with a nice bean pic by the time you all wake up! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->