This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hi all. Can't catch up on everything, but wanted to make a couple comments.
I totally lost my shit last week when I got my period: cried all day, moped around, took a nap, drank at dinner. So to those ladies that she'd a tear because of temps dropping,spotting, or af, I just want to say: you're to alone, don't be embarrassed, and cut yourself some slack for one day. It sucks. It really really sucks, when your hopes are high and you put a lot of effort into it. It's ok to let your tender heart leak a little.
Second, I've been using softcups for a long time, and now it's almost comical. I loudly put it in right afterward, like "CRRRCCRRIINKKKKKK. No big deal babe, just puttin in mah cup". And OH cleaned our bedroom the other day and found a few of the distinct purple wrappers and was like, "I found these under our bed" (I put the under my pillow during, so the wrapper musta dropped), and I said, "at least it was the wrappers and not the cups". Ha!
Tomorrow starts my crazy time - cd10! Opks, temps, and every other day sex. (and did we do it enough? And will it ever happen to me? And is that a pos opk? And what does that temp mean? ) So cheers to the next ten crazy ttc days!
Welcome everyone new, and GL to us all :)

Omg, autocorrect:
Shed, not she'd
You're NOT alone (not to).

So much going on after being gone all day!

KMFX for everyone!!!

I am not feeling well at all, and I really hope it's a good reason for not feeling well (to me and everything I've read seems too early). I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples, I was up last night from 2-5a, and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I'm really, really, really trying hard not to symptom spot, but I just feel different like something is up. I'm trying to convince myself that it's just withdrawal symptoms from the first month being off BC, especially with having "symptoms" this early. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

Thanks Mirolee! I was sure I wasn't going to be upset about it. Yep, I lied. My poor husband. And then it turned into not just, "I got AF" to "This isn't fair, we should not have to do this" to "It's my fault it happened".. ugh. All crazy talk. Dang hormones! Over this day! Tomorrow will be better! Good luck to you this cycle!!

Oh no.. Was just going to bed and more bleeding. Not heavy but like a period. Ugh this is too stressful. I couldn't get into an OB fast enough. Having a lower backache and weird AF type cramping. And super bloated.

Hoping with all I've got that this stops by the morning.. Not sure how much more I can handle!!

:( If it were me in your position and the hospital I went to didn't give me another ultrasound (just because levels had risen... they don't know at what point they could have stopped rising, if you know what I mean?) I would have gone to another ER.

If it's a miscarriage, you need to make sure all the "products of conception" are out of your uterus. And if it's not they should really identify the source of bleeding asap in case it's something that needs immediate attention :( Friday just seems so far away to not know for sure.

I think dh wants to do a SA. The one he did after chemo just said sperm was present.

Waves I will go again tomorrow if things worsen..

I am not letting idiots cause me to lose my baby! Ugh I am having such a moment right now. I miss Jaxon and this crap is killing me.

Waves I will go again tomorrow if things worsen..

I am not letting idiots cause me to lose my baby! Ugh I am having such a moment right now. I miss Jaxon and this crap is killing me.

:hugs:

I can only imagine dear. And I totally don't want to scare you because your numbers rising is a good sign and for whatever reason some women just bleed during pregnancy, heavier like a period and baby is never affected. I really REALLY hope that's the case with you. But I'm a worrywart especially when it comes to pregnancy (we won't even discuss the amount of times I went to the ER, L&D or called my OB last pregnancy) but since we can't really tell what's going on in there without them looking in for us, I don't like to risk it. I'd rather waste a trip to the ER only to know for certain that everything is okay. Especially with bleeding and cramping like you're describing. It could totally be normal/okay... but if it were me, that slight chance that maybe it's not would send me running for the ER lol.

I've got my fingers crossed for you. I work at noon tomorrow but I'll be checking for an update.

:hugs: Morgan, so sorry! Keepig you in my thoughts, I hope all goes well. I would be right back at the ER If I were you. I wouldn't like leavng without definitive answers. Can you go to a differnet ER or get into another OB quicker?

Both tests (morning and tonight) from today look BFN. There were definite lines on my two tests yesterday comparing them to today's and my other BFNs. Never had lines like that, always evaps, but these are the darkest evaps i've ever gotten :(

Morgan I've got my FX for you that the bleeding stops for good!

Well, no signs of spotting or AF yet. I am extremely nauseous even after eating and my nose is stuffy and runny and my eyes itch. And on top of that I just feel kinda depressed about TTC right now. Ugh. I wish my body would stop playing tricks and just not give me any symptoms if I'm out. Or that AF would just show so I can cry it out and move onto the next cycle.

Both tests (morning and tonight) from today look BFN. There were definite lines on my two tests yesterday comparing them to today's and my other BFNs. Never had lines like that, always evaps, but these are the darkest evaps i've ever gotten :(

Ugh :( sorry tests suck so bad Cassidy :hugs:

We may end up being cycle buddies Ash, lol. Although I wish we would both get our BFPs! Af is due Wednesday for me.

:hugs: Sorry for spotting Nichole. This month will be THE month!

AF's supposed to start on Wednesday for me too, but with the way temps have been dropping thinking my lp might have gotten a day shorter. We'll see. I really hope we get our BFPs soon. This ttc stuff just gets depressing sometimes :?

I know :/ Hopefully this next cycle will be the cycle! Kevin's been feeling better so BD timing should be spot on, using softcups, gonna force myself to remember to temp. Drinking fertility and taking my daily multi-vitamin. Hoping this will be the month!!!! Come onnnnn BFP and early June baby!

Morgan FX for you. Keep us updated!

Tori my first month of BCP was awful. I would have sworn I was pregnant. Had every symptom going and even a missed period! FX for you!!

Cassidy, I definitely saw lines too!

AFM - Nothing much to report other than really really sore boobs! Haven't had boobs this sore in a long time!

Morgan :hugs: I hope the bleeding stops hun! Has to be so scary. Keeping everything crossed for you and your lil bean <3 <3

Wow, heaps to catch up on!!

Morgan - good luck, thinking of you!

Cassidy (and anyone else who's interested) - Here is the wiki page and some information on HELLP. I had the liver pain and low platelets, vomiting etc - spent 5days in hospital with them not knowing what was wrong and doing about a million tests (but I got steroids) before my condition deteriorated so much they did an emergency c section.

Really want number two but I am scared and also a little worried that the HELLP might make it hard or impossible to conceive again...just we just wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->