This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Also Greekgrl- some people don't get EWCM. I would just keep the BD'ing up to try to catch the egg! You may want to think about using OPKs, they help a lot when trying to determine ovulation so you're not so in the dark about where you are in your cycle! It's likely you're in the TWW now, but with irregular cycles, you never know! :hugs: Hope you figure it out!

Thanks for the input! :) I'm doing a little research to keep busy and make myself feel like there is something I can do to help. I read that folic acid increases your odds of conception, as well as zinc. "Vitamin C prevents defects in the construction of sperm and improves their motility." I also read to avoid lemons, limes, and oranges as it makes "down there" more acidic which is bad for sperm and to eat more green foods to increase the alkalinity "down there". I do love my lemon water though.. hmm! Guess I could give up and drink plain water though. I'm almost out of coffee so I'm going to buy the Folger 1/2 Caff kind. And still going to do my low carb diet and decaf green tea (2 cups a day), my ground flax seed with my yogurt, and my prenatal. There is probably enough folic acid and zinc in there, wouldn't you imagine? I'm also goin to start walking or riding bikes several nights a week. Hopefully now the weather will cool off and be more conducive to exercising. It's crazy to think of how much money I spent trying NOT to get pregnant for all those years, and now I want to.. Funny how life is! :) Is there anything that you guys eat or take to help?

Thanks Cassidy! My LP was either 13 days or 9 days. BBT in FF and Ovufriend had me O'ing on CD 16 -- add OPK's to that on FF and it had me O'ing on CD 20 (it didn't change on Ovufriend). I'm going with CD 16 this month (sounds much better!), and I'll start doing OPK's probably like CD 10 or so. Not banking on them, but I can't not do them either I don't think..

I'm definitely considering the softcups.. I'm on the fence. Seems like they could be helpful, and they seem to have helped some of you.. Maybe I'll bring it up to him. He may agree just to shut me up and it isn't medicine.. He is freaked at the thought of Clomid because he's not crazy about the idea of twins. I don't think I need Clomid at this point, anyway. It was an option before I started having AF's because before I got pregnant, I had really irregular cycles.

Welcome to all of the new ladies! This an awesome group of ladies! Best of luck to you! :)

GreekGrl, I didn't have an EWCM last cycle. Last cycle was also my first cycle charting and first cycle after pregnancy, so I couldn't give a length either, but it was okay. Just keep BD'ing, putting in your temps, and it will tell you. I can sympathize with irregular cycles -- that was me last year! Ugh. So frustrating! Good luck to you!

Cassidy definitely check again once it's dry. My ic's didn't show real lines until af wa already late so that may be te case with you. I'd stick to frer's if you could lol.

I'm on cd 15 using opks, first cycle TTC, hoping for a bfp this month but no sign of ovulation yet

I'm not even telling DH about softcups. I have them in the drawer of my side table next to my bed. He ALWAYS gets up and goes straight to the shower after BD and I always stay in bed, so i'll just put them in then.

Hmm.. that makes me feel sneaky though and like I'm doing something "wrong" lol.

ETA that I don't feel like YOU'RE being sneaky, but I think I would feel guilty not telling him I guess. I don't know why. And my hubby is about 50/50. Sometimes he jumps up and runs to shower and sometimes he wants to cuddle..

Ugh, just stopped for gas and were waiting parked for the person in front of us to finish when some old man decided to try and squeeze his big ass camper behind us. Scraped and dented the fender of my MIL's Cadillac. Awesome...so glad we're going home. Travelling on holiday weekends blows.

Pretty sure I'm gonna get soft cups this cycle, not really caring whether they might freak out DH anymore lol

Haha, no I get what your saying. I just know my DH would prefer not knowing lol.

Lol well now that you put it that way, that's pretty logical.

well the only thing I have been doing is BD from the 20th WHEN MY FLOW ENDED UP UNTIL TODAY...Hoping we caught the egg....so I guess Im in 2week wait..I dunno because my period has been irregular I can't give a cycle length..anyone else not been able to give a cycle length due to irregular period and just starting to chart this???

I was in the same boat until I started charting. For the last 3 cycles they have been somewhat normal. Give it a couple of cycles :thumbup:

Thanks cass, was just reading that extensive exercise can lower progesterone which would lower temp but I don't know if yesterday would qualify even though its much more exercise than I get on a normal basis. Even with the temp drop I'm not feeling normal AF symptoms. But still can't deny the bfn...if she's gonna show I want her to do it already.

I hate being in Limbo! I hope you get your answer sooner rather than later.:thumbup:

Wow crazy quiet for a few hours..

Highlighting my hair and needed to pass some time.

Cassidy- See anything on the wondfo?

Nichole, I'm sorry. I can relate to how you're feeling today. It was harder than I thought. I've done my crying. I know, lame, but definitely couldn't help it. Hope you're holding up okay!

I lost it the other day when my temp started dropping because I knew it was the beginning of the end. Today is just a few tears. At least we can be cycle buddies :hugs:

Thanks for the input! :) I'm doing a little research to keep busy and make myself feel like there is something I can do to help. I read that folic acid increases your odds of conception, as well as zinc. "Vitamin C prevents defects in the construction of sperm and improves their motility." I also read to avoid lemons, limes, and oranges as it makes "down there" more acidic which is bad for sperm and to eat more green foods to increase the alkalinity "down there". I do love my lemon water though.. hmm! Guess I could give up and drink plain water though. I'm almost out of coffee so I'm going to buy the Folger 1/2 Caff kind. And still going to do my low carb diet and decaf green tea (2 cups a day), my ground flax seed with my yogurt, and my prenatal. There is probably enough folic acid and zinc in there, wouldn't you imagine? I'm also goin to start walking or riding bikes several nights a week. Hopefully now the weather will cool off and be more conducive to exercising. It's crazy to think of how much money I spent trying NOT to get pregnant for all those years, and now I want to.. Funny how life is! :) Is there anything that you guys eat or take to help?

Thanks Cassidy! My LP was either 13 days or 9 days. BBT in FF and Ovufriend had me O'ing on CD 16 -- add OPK's to that on FF and it had me O'ing on CD 20 (it didn't change on Ovufriend). I'm going with CD 16 this month (sounds much better!), and I'll start doing OPK's probably like CD 10 or so. Not banking on them, but I can't not do them either I don't think..

I'm definitely considering the softcups.. I'm on the fence. Seems like they could be helpful, and they seem to have helped some of you.. Maybe I'll bring it up to him. He may agree just to shut me up and it isn't medicine.. He is freaked at the thought of Clomid because he's not crazy about the idea of twins. I don't think I need Clomid at this point, anyway. It was an option before I started having AF's because before I got pregnant, I had really irregular cycles.

Welcome to all of the new ladies! This an awesome group of ladies! Best of luck to you! :)

I drank a TON of lemon water my bfp cycle. Lemon water is super good for fertility, don't stop!! Lemons themselves, are acidic...but they metabolize very alkaline!!! Very good for the swimmers!! There are a lot of alkaline diets you can look up and see what to eat/drink/avoid!!

I drank a TON of lemon water my bfp cycle. Lemon water is super good for fertility, don't stop!! Lemons themselves, are acidic...but they metabolize very alkaline!!! Very good for the swimmers!! There are a lot of alkaline diets you can look up and see what to eat/drink/avoid!!
I drank a ton of lemon water this cycle too, seems like I was constantly in the bathroom peeing lol.

Yes, we can Nichole! This sucks, but we'll get our BFP's!! Mayyyybe this month!

Glad I don't have to give up my lemon water. I think it helps with weight loss, too!

Hi new ladies!
It has been a great day! I haven't been on to much today!
AF is almost gone-thank goodness on for a new cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->