This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hi ladies!
I haven't been on since Saturday morning so I can't catch up... I just wanted to make sure I was subscribed to this one so I don't miss out!

* <3 *

Lot's of good plans ladies!! FX We see lots of BFPs as a result!

How many BFPs did we get for August? We SO need to beat that number!

I think there were 4 in August unless I'm forgetting someone.

The new girls are gonna need to be added to the front page, when does Sonia get back?

You girls sound like you're all going all out!!! I freaking love it!! There are definitely going to be some BFPs going down and I can't wait to see them rapid fire!!! :) I have one thing to add to all your lists though...have ORGASMS!!! :) :) :) they're good for mind and body!! Hehe!! xoxo

Rachel- I saw that thread too and almost went on a rant but controlled myself!! Lol

My girlfriend told me she's preggo tonight at dinner-11 weeks!! We will only be 4 weeks apart and on maternity leave together!! It took every fiber of my being to not tell her, if we had had a scan already I might have but just zipped the lip and gushed over her!!

Kara-its awesome that you guys will be pregnant at the same time!
Oh I forgot that one.

Haha Kara! I always do so that won't be a problem ;)

How awesome that you'll have a bump buddy IRL!

Well look at you little orgasm havers!! LOL - DH and I have to work for mine so I need to remind myself sometimes!! Haha

Kara-I could NOT have held out from telling her! You have much better will power than I do lol
When is your scan again? My first one is the 19th.

Everyone's plans sound great! I can't wait to see all the bfps!

Our local news station just posted this online... lol

https://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/h...elling-positive-pregnancy-tests-on-craigslist

Hey while you all are chatting about orgasms, I would like to chime in too ;) We were talking about it on a journal the other day.. And it is impossible for me to have one unless I do it myself during? Or unless he tries or we use a toy or w/e but not one just from the sex. And DH forgets about me usually!!! Lol do you all have magic DH's?! :blush:

P.s. I am freakin happy today.. So excited.. A little under 2 days!!! :) :) :)

Kara-I could NOT have held out from telling her! You have much better will power than I do lol
When is your scan again? My first one is the 19th.

Everyone's plans sound great! I can't wait to see all the bfps!

It was tough, for sure!! I almost blurted but at the point it almost would have felt like stealing her thunder. We were with another very close friend, I just kept thinking, we can share soon enough!!

Funny part is DH knew she was preggo and kept it a secret! He was doing construction on her gyno building and randomly bumped into them coming out of their 8 week scan, picture and all!! Lol!! I know DH would never keep anything from me if it directly affected me but I was so so happy he kept quiet and let her tell me so it was special!!

Scan is Friday am...three more wake ups...eeeekkk!! :)

Lol Waves I'm worth like $60 then!!! Lmao that is so crazy.

Hey while you all are chatting about orgasms, I would like to chime in too ;) We were talking about it on a journal the other day.. And it is impossible for me to have one unless I do it myself during? Or unless he tries or we use a toy or w/e but not one just from the sex. And DH forgets about me usually!!! Lol do you all have magic DH's?! :blush:

P.s. I am freakin happy today.. So excited.. A little under 2 days!!! :) :) :)

I'm with ya!! Mine is never just from sex alone but boy do I love me some oral pleasures!!! LOL

I would love to tell my husband he is a magic orgasm giver! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->