This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Waves- that NUTS!! Lol, I think I'm gonna make an ad and start selling pee sticks!!! Def not "no questions asked" though...I wanna know the nutty story behind each pee stick purchaser!!

I think the news is over-reacting lol. There are companies that mass produce and sell fake positive tests for pranking, etc.

https://www.gadgetsandgear.com/fake...gle_Products&gclid=CNv209q_sLkCFShxQgodjmIA3g

Morgan and Kara-I can't wait for your scans this week!!! So exciting! Anyone else have a scan soon? Nikki? Emily? Waves?

Who is in their 2ww??? I feel like the majority of girls on here are at the beginning of their cycles...lol Seriously girls, I need you all to get the bd fest on soon and get some more bfps ;)

bahaahaa that link is hilarious.

Oh look at all of us viewing the thread right now...TTCaWee1, wavescrash, morganwhite7, Disneybaby26, jury3, NDTaber9211, Cowgirl07, clynn11, NoGreaterLove, VivianJean

I'm still in the TWW but AF should be getting me tomorrow and starting all over again! lol

I have my first OB visit next Thursday and my first scan with him. I'll be 9+4...I'm hoping we will hear the heartbeat that day. We've seen it on the scans but haven't heard it yet.

Hey while you all are chatting about orgasms, I would like to chime in too ;) We were talking about it on a journal the other day.. And it is impossible for me to have one unless I do it myself during? Or unless he tries or we use a toy or w/e but not one just from the sex. And DH forgets about me usually!!! Lol do you all have magic DH's?! :blush:

P.s. I am freakin happy today.. So excited.. A little under 2 days!!! :) :) :)

Our local news station just posted this online... lol

https://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/h...elling-positive-pregnancy-tests-on-craigslist
LOL! Don't they know apple juice is cheaper and gives off a positive too?! Kidding, sort of.

Hey while you all are chatting about orgasms, I would like to chime in too ;) We were talking about it on a journal the other day.. And it is impossible for me to have one unless I do it myself during? Or unless he tries or we use a toy or w/e but not one just from the sex. And DH forgets about me usually!!! Lol do you all have magic DH's?! :blush:

P.s. I am freakin happy today.. So excited.. A little under 2 days!!! :) :) :)

I'm with ya!! Mine is never just from sex alone but boy do I love me some oral pleasures!!! LOL

Actually LOL at the orgasm talk. I rarely orgasm from just sex alone unless I'm on top, but OH is extremely generous and will always be sure that I get off too :)

Morgan and Kara-I can't wait for your scans this week!!! So exciting! Anyone else have a scan soon? Nikki? Emily? Waves?

Who is in their 2ww??? I feel like the majority of girls on here are at the beginning of their cycles...lol Seriously girls, I need you all to get the bd fest on soon and get some more bfps ;)

I have my NT scan on Friday at 12:30pm :) I think all 3 of us were on Friday until Morgan got hers moved up to Thursday, lucky duck ;)

Kara and Julie- when are your scans?!

Ugh I just can't wait. Rachel is SO lucky to be able to play w/ ultrasound at work!!!

Cassidy- AF signs? Jw your stupid tests had me convinced.. No more wonfos!!!!! ;)

I know lucky me ;)

Bet you can't imagine the amount of times I've googled 6w2d HB? Oh I hope I hooooooope!!!

Not really any AF symptoms, although I really never get any other than cramping the night before. Was cramping earlier this morning but nothing as of now.

Hahah you know I'm kidding. I wouldn't want to be in that position to need it moved up for the reason you do. Friday was my only day off work this week so that's what I got stuck with.

Okay so you asked me before about the heartbeat. My first scan was at 6w0d and all they saw on my scan was the gestational sac & the yolk sac. Then I had a scan with my OB at 6w5d and he saw the heartbeat. But they didn't see it at that first scan. I was hoping we would have because everyone else was saying they saw their baby's hb at 6w but I didn't and it freaked me out lol.

Waves- I'm worried about the same thing happening of course lol.. Idk I'd hope they'd give me another scan the next week if so. But we saw the yolk sac at 5 weeks so maybe it'll be a bit more developed. Who knowssss.. But I have been really sick so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I threw up at work today for the first time.. It was rough :/ Been eating good at night but the morning and work is hard to get through!! Any magic cures?! I am DEFINITELY asking for Zofran!

I'm sick as a dog. Like 20 hours a day of nausea lol-definitely worth it! This definitely was not nearly this bad last time. Saltines and ginger ale for me! Asked the pharmacist about the ginger capsules and he said he can't okay it unless the doctor days so so I'll be asking Friday for sure!

Hey girls, I have been reading for a while but gotta go now so wanted to just quickly post in here and introduce myself. I am Molly, and my husband and I have been ttc after also losing our son Silas at 37 weeks on March 30th. This is month #3 and I had an IUI on Monday, Labor Day. PRAYING for our rainbow! I look forward to continuing to read about everyone's journey, as well as pray for you girls :) I am not very good at keeping up with personals, but I will be in to read as much as I can! xoxo

I cannot believe people would sell positive pregnancy tests! Or that they would buy them. If I have a positive pregnancy test, it better be because I'm pregnant!

It sounds like we have lots of good plans -- I'm praying so hard that they work for all of us! We so deserve it.

I'm so proud of myself! I went to our son's grave tonight for a few minutes and I actually left without crying for the second time in a row. That's a big accomplishment for me. I can't understand why, other than God had other plans for us and him at the time. That's all I've got.

Morgan, the first time I heard our son's heartbeat was around 7 1/2 weeks. We had an ultrasound at 5 1/2 and it just showed a yolk sac. When I went in with bleeding a couple weeks later, they checked for the heartbeat for us. It was reassuring. Hoping you can hear yours, but if not, it isn't all bad.

Molly-I am so sorry about your little boy-if that is his picture in your avatar. He is gorgeous! Good luck to you and your husband!

at my scan at 6w1d, we saw the yolk sac and the baby with a HB. The baby was 3.9 mm and the yolk sac was off to the side. It was soooo easy to see the little flicker of a HB. Doc said that I was measuring right at 6+1 that day.

And yes, I am lucky lol. We just got a new top of the line machine too. I told one of our residents last night so he said anytime I want he will do an ultrasound. Our docs have to do a certain amount of ultrasounds per month too so I'm sure I can get any of them to do one. I think I'm going to order a doppler this week too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->