This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Same here Kara, what do you do @ work to hideout?!?! Lol adding ginger capsules to my list!

Rachel- I want a doppler too :)

Molly- Very exciting TWW!!! Can't wait to see what happens! :)

Rachel-I am so jealous you can play around with the ultrasound machine! lol I'm also jealous that you have so many scans! I'll be 7wk 3d when I get my scan and don't know when the next one will be. That other story about the miscarriage at 9wks has me slightly freaked out, I would love to be able to monitor more often!

I can't believe 3 of you are having scans this week, then Rachel next week, me the week after! Lots of pics to look forward too lol

Morgan-My first one is the 19th. Then I have an appointment with my OB the following Monday. Not sure why they are so close together though...

Kara-Sorry you've been so sick! Mine has really been kicking in the last few days. I am taking the ginger capsules, my gyno office okayed it today. It really helps!

MrsAmk-I'm so sorry about your loss :hugs: I can't even imagine how that must have been for you. This is a good thread though, a few with experiences similar to yours. Plus just a very supportive group of ladies! I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Sandy- Was your bleeding like mine? That gives me some hope! :)

The last time I was at his grave it just hurt my heart SO bad.. Haven't been back since memorial day. He's in my heart, I don't like that place :/ I admire your strength <3

I've been able to keep it under control at work by just eating a lot of light little snacks and sipping ice water or really cold ginger ale. Bigger meals and car rides when I'm not the one driving kick it into high gear hardcore!! Just really queasy at work so far, no barfies- lol fx'd it stays under control!

Ahh I just saw a commercial for one of those clearblue digis with week indicator!

Oh and Kara - I am eating saltine crackers and drinking gingerale right now!! Had to take a zofran a couple hours ago. I talked to one of my co-workers and she said she took ginger root during her last pregnancy.

Morgan, mine wasn't super heavy. It was fairly light in all honesty, but I have read that UTI's can cause bleeding. I just am not sure how much. I never had a UTI until I was pregnant, and I had 2 of them with no symptoms except bleeding with the first one. I don't blame you for not going. It's so hard to go, but we promised him we would come out there.. I miss him sooo much though. I closed the door to his room last week. I couldn't stand looking at that empty room anymore.

Welcome, MrsAmk. Good luck! This is an awesome group of ladies!

yeah I'm a little bummed that I'm done with the RE since they follow so closely bc my OB will prob only do an u/s at the normal times....I am def going to do the 3D/4D scan though. Theres a place near me who does them and its like $200 for 2 different sessions and pictures/videos of each.

Rachel, it depends on your OB honestly. Mine was totally super cautious and I think I saw her every 2 weeks for like 5 months! I had 21 ultrasounds during my pregnancy to make sure he was growing properly because I have high blood pressure. She was absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to have her with our next pregnancy! I totally feel like if you're not happy with yours, find a new one. Talk to others for their recommendations.

Rachel I'm doing 3d scans too, they do em right down the road from my work. And they let you watch baby for 30 min straight!!! But I'm def saving that for when it does not look like an alien ;)

I can't wait for all the scans! So exciting! Are you girls finding out what the babies are or not?

Yes! But I am pretending like I'm having a girl so that if its a boy I'll be surprised ;) Lol. Anyone like Mila Willow? Too hippie? Lol.. I liked Mila but it seems so popular.. Marley maybe? I think I have decided Elijah Jaxon for a boy but I haven't mentioned it to hubs.(NO E.J. !!!)

We have Willow on our list and Aspen but then again we are hippies at heart and would do just about anything to avoid another "Nicholivich" or "Michola" in the family, hahahha crazy Eastern Euro names run in both our families like wildfire.

Aspen and Willow are both on my girls name list too ;)

We found out with our son. I'm tempted to not find out next time, but hubby wants to. We already have a name picked out that we like, but I can't share it because I don't want to jinx it. Silly, I know, but I can't take any chances! :) Lol. After all those ultrasounds, I may not be able to not know what we're seeing whenever that is!

Morgan, those names are cute. Do you get to pick the name? Or will he have some input?

Hey while you all are chatting about orgasms, I would like to chime in too ;) We were talking about it on a journal the other day.. And it is impossible for me to have one unless I do it myself during? Or unless he tries or we use a toy or w/e but not one just from the sex. And DH forgets about me usually!!! Lol do you all have magic DH's?! :blush:

P.s. I am freakin happy today.. So excited.. A little under 2 days!!! :) :) :)
Lol my DH is really good about not stopping until I'm satisfied, even if he's finished already. I did a lot of directing early in the relationship to get him trained on what I like lmao now he just knows what to do ;) though sometimes ill still direct him a little.

I would love to tell my husband he is a magic orgasm giver! :haha:
Hahaha he would love it!
Morgan and Kara-I can't wait for your scans this week!!! So exciting! Anyone else have a scan soon? Nikki? Emily? Waves?

Who is in their 2ww??? I feel like the majority of girls on here are at the beginning of their cycles...lol Seriously girls, I need you all to get the bd fest on soon and get some more bfps ;)
I'm waiting! AF only just started and I'm already dying to get to the bd-a-thon!

Ahh I just saw a commercial for one of those clearblue digis with week indicator!

Oh and Kara - I am eating saltine crackers and drinking gingerale right now!! Had to take a zofran a couple hours ago. I talked to one of my co-workers and she said she took ginger root during her last pregnancy.
I thought they didn't sell those in the US? Those sea bands work wonders for nausea too, I used them for carsickness even after I was pregnant hehe

Yes! But I am pretending like I'm having a girl so that if its a boy I'll be surprised ;) Lol. Anyone like Mila Willow? Too hippie? Lol.. I liked Mila but it seems so popular.. Marley maybe? I think I have decided Elijah Jaxon for a boy but I haven't mentioned it to hubs.(NO E.J. !!!)
Mila is on my girl list though its isn't my first choice. I love Marley for a girl, I like Mar for short. I also really love the name Charlie for a girl but I won't use it because my ex husband was determined to name a son Charlie and it would just remind me of him. I also like Parker for a girl but that's DH's ex's last name so it's DEFINITELY out

We didn't do any of the testing though. We wouldn't have done anything differently if he had ended up having Down's Syndrome or any of that. I didn't worry about it, and I can't imagine having to worry about it all that time. I'm not putting it down for those of you who choose to have it done. I think it's great that they can test for those types of things -- we just decided that we didn't want to know.

Ashlee, I'm totally with you! I'm only CD 2, and I'm ready to get the BD going and try this again! I hate this part of waiting. I'm still afraid I won't O, even though I did last month.

We are going to find out too.

I didn't think they sold them here either but I guess they do now. Pretty exciting.

Ashlee, I'm totally with you! I'm only CD 2, and I'm ready to get the BD going and try this again! I hate this part of waiting. I'm still afraid I won't O, even though I did last month.
At least this is the shortest part of waiting!
We are going to find out too.

I didn't think they sold them here either but I guess they do now. Pretty exciting.
Yay! I almost ordered some from the UK lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->