This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hi ladies,

Katrina...bcos ur confused about o time it gud tht u decided to wait till thursday....how many dpo will u be then if u od later???? i sure hope tht u didnt o later and its just your BFP taking it sweet time to show up... :hugs:

Amanda - i hope hope hope af doesnt show up at all....but hey great insurance...im sure tht must have made u feel at ease...even if it was a teeny weeny bit...how is dh doing now??is he feeling any better??:hugs:

Morgan yaay for your ultrasound...so sweet of dh to think of such a cute gift :flower:

Britt - its perfectly alright to go bonkers SS...we r all guilty of tht...obviously it doesnt help with your sanity but hey ur ttcing...there is no sanity involved :haha: and for the running...im not really a runner so i wouldnt run if i found out i were pg BUT ive also heard my doc say tht u dont need to stop doing anythign tht is normal for u...so if running is normal u should continue...Emily also continued her running after she found out she was pregnant..

AFM - no symptoms as such ...i had some major lower back pain a couple of days back tht felt like af...af was due on saturday...now i have some very mild neck pain which is kinda freaking me aout a little bit given my history of ectopics....BUT i dreamt tht i was at my ultrasound and we saw our perfect little bean....i have never ever dreamy anything pregnancy related so im taking tht as i gud sign and holding on to tht one :winkwink:

Awe yay Morgan!

My Hubby wants another boy, but he thinks we will have a girl. I have absolutely NO preferences either way just as long as he or she is healthy.

Amanda - i hope hope hope af doesnt show up at all....but hey great insurance...im sure tht must have made u feel at ease...even if it was a teeny weeny bit...how is dh doing now??is he feeling any better??:hugs:

AFM - no symptoms as such ...i had some major lower back pain a couple of days back tht felt like af...af was due on saturday...now i have some very mild neck pain which is kinda freaking me aout a little bit given my history of ectopics....BUT i dreamt tht i was at my ultrasound and we saw our perfect little bean....i have never ever dreamy anything pregnancy related so im taking tht as i gud sign and holding on to tht one :winkwink:

Sonia everything will be fine! When do you see your doctor for an US? Are they also continuing to monitor your beta's, due to your history of ectopic's?

OH is okay, I dont think it has sunk in all the way and Its still a sore subject. We'll know more tomorrow.

I hope so, it makes me nervous though to much reading on ectopics, chemicals late ovulation. I was pretty sure i O'd on the cd 13, but then had ewcm on day 21. If I did I would be 14. I am never late and am become a nut case I think :haha:

I hope so, it makes me nervous though to much reading on ectopics, chemicals late ovulation. I was pretty sure i O'd on the cd 13, but then had ewcm on day 21. If I did I would be 14. I am never late and am become a nut case I think :haha:

wear new white undies. generally does the trick for me :)

So I have been playing around with the pregnancy test calculator on countdown to pregnancy.

If I O'd on CD18, and my cycle is 32 days, assuming a 14 day LP, AF shouldn't be here until Wednesday.

Morgan how exciting!
Sonia I'm sure everything will work out fine :)

As for all the girls waiting to test, good luck! :D

I wore white undies for three days, No af. DH thought I was nuts but I told him it has always worked before. Now all of them are in the laundry.

Yay Morgan, I'm so excited for you're gender reveal!!

Amanda, that's great that your insurance will cover fertility treatments. At least there is 1 positive piece of info. I'm praying for you.

Katrina, I really hope this is your BFP making a fashionably late entrance.

And all you other TWWers, you are keeping me sane this week. I have nothing else to focus my obsessive energy on so I will be checking back eagerly awaiting some BFP pics!

Morgan, those ultrasound sessions will be quite an experience! How exciting!

AFM, I think I'm out! I've kept testing but getting no more than a shadow/BFN. Been feeling PMS cramps since 11 DPO. :witch: is due today and I feel her coming. Booo! On to cycle 14!

My baby would do that to me since I am so anal about being on time :haha: It would be its dads influence.

Checking in for the month: Since it's on to cycle #15, I've sched an appt with the RE this Weds. to recheck my prolactin and to see about getting Femara for the last 3 natural cycles. I'm hoping that maybe if my prolactin is still too high, they can easily fix it by upping the dose and that will solve the problem of no bfp, or if I'm having weak ovulation the Femara will fix that and solve the problem that way. Praying that something works.

:hugs: and :dust: to all who need it

STG-Glad you checked in! We were wondering where you'd been! I hope they get it figured out for you and it works really soon :)

Amanda- Praying for good news for you. Like I said how AWESOME would it be if they could find some spermies in there to save and try IVF?! Sending love your way, I can't imagine how DH feels. I know that has to be so hard to deal with. I'm so sorry that making babies is so dang difficult :/ Idk what you all are considering, but I think it is a fabulous idea to help an underprivileged baby out by adopting.. That would be so rewarding and DH wouldn't have to feel bad over donor sperm. Just my opinion though, FX'd for some sort of good news, I'll be thinking of you guys. <3

Please someone kick me. I've been googling pelvic pain on the right :dohh: I came across PID which is usually caused by STDs which neither of us have but can be caused by other things.

Just found this for PID - abnormal or foul discharge from the vagina or urethra
pain or bleeding during or after intercourse
irregular bleeding or spotting
increased menstrual cramps
increased pain during ovulation
frequent or burning urination
inability to empty the bladder
swollen abdomen
sudden high fever that comes and goes
chills
swollen lymph nodes
lack of appetite
nausea or vomiting
pain around the kidneys or liver
lower back or leg pain
feelings of weakness, tiredness, or depression
diminished desire to have sex

I have pain during sex, spotting, increased menstrual cramps some months, increased ovulation pain, inability to empty bladder as I always need to pee! Lack of appetite recently, nausea, lower back pain, tiredness and spouts of depression. I had no sex drive for a while but that came back!

Amanda- Praying for good news for you. Like I said how AWESOME would it be if they could find some spermies in there to save and try IVF?! Sending love your way, I can't imagine how DH feels. I know that has to be so hard to deal with. I'm so sorry that making babies is so dang difficult :/ Idk what you all are considering, but I think it is a fabulous idea to help an underprivileged baby out by adopting.. That would be so rewarding and DH wouldn't have to feel bad over donor sperm. Just my opinion though, FX'd for some sort of good news, I'll be thinking of you guys. <3

Thanks, hun. I don't want to sound selfish--and, I too think it would be amazing, I just really want to carry my own child first. I love being pregnant and I really want to give birth-- I have a really strong "craving" almost to experience that. Of course, if it isn't possible, then it isn't possible. Time will tell.

Please someone kick me. I've been googling pelvic pain on the right :dohh: I came across PID which is usually caused by STDs which neither of us have but can be caused by other things.

Just found this for PID - abnormal or foul discharge from the vagina or urethra
pain or bleeding during or after intercourse
irregular bleeding or spotting
increased menstrual cramps
increased pain during ovulation
frequent or burning urination
inability to empty the bladder
swollen abdomen
sudden high fever that comes and goes
chills
swollen lymph nodes
lack of appetite
nausea or vomiting
pain around the kidneys or liver
lower back or leg pain
feelings of weakness, tiredness, or depression
diminished desire to have sex

I have pain during sex, spotting, increased menstrual cramps some months, increased ovulation pain, inability to empty bladder as I always need to pee! Lack of appetite recently, nausea, lower back pain, tiredness and spouts of depression. I had no sex drive for a while but that came back!

Dr google is not your friend. Or mine either trust me! Talk to your dr, not dr google, or you will be as nutty as me.

Agreed, don't trust google. I always do webmd and usually there is some type of cancer on there lol

Dr. Google and WedMD always tell me that Im going to die, etc. PID is serious and hard to go undiagnosed. I wouldn't worry-- wait for the doctor to tell you what is wrong, if there is even anything wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->