This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ash you got dotted crosshairs now because you reported fertile cm aftee o.

Ill intro when we get home, went camping last night

Hi all just a quick stop while I wait for our movie to start

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Good luck Morgan

Enjoy Jason Mraz ashlee

Afm af like cramps, more cm then before and I keep getting this wet feeling like af is staring. Idk what's going on. I hope my temp is back up tomorrow.

good luck morgan!

hi can I join please :hi: im Claire im 29 im weve been together for 11years married for 3 and a half months we have 4 children 3 girls 1 boy aged 9,7,5 & 3 and we are ttc no 5 this is our first month off bcp so keeping fingers crossed!

:wave: hiiiiii!!!!! welcome!!!

Feeling SO out today! I cried and cried this morning. I'm hoping I can attribute my temp drop to timing and the fact that it was about 10 degrees in our camper last night, but I don't think that's it.. just a gut feeling. Boo. I still don't know which O date to go by.. the one my temps identify of the one OPKs say. Thoughts? I'm either 9 or 13 DPO today.

Oh hun i really hope it's not af!!!! any news on it? did it stop? maybe ib?

Waves!!! omg, you're 13 weeks already?! how did that happen???

And ttc, 8 weeks?!

what the hell? i swera you guys only just got your bfps!!!!

any news from Morgan? ultrasound yet????? are they doing it there in the ER does anyone know? glad she got in, ugh to it taking forever. hoping and praying bean is still hanging on

Have fun at the concert Ashlee!
We are going to my grandmas soon to pick up my bridesmaid dress, wish us luck! She is a hard one to deal with.

Waves!!! omg, you're 13 weeks already?! how did that happen???

I have NO idea. I swear this pregnancy feels like it's crawling by but then I think about where I'm at and it blows my mind I'm already this far along lol. I feel like I just found out!

Amanda- we made it to sf safely. Traffic was a nightmare. We're hanging about te fishermans warf today and there's hoards of people, even more than usual...counting down the hours until we see Mr. A-Z!

SO SO SO JEALOUS. I love Jason Mraz <3 It's been about a year since OH & I last saw him.

Hi can i join please am skye 21 i have a little girl who will be 2 in 16 dasvihave been married for 4month been ttc baby no 2 for 1 year when i got pregnant in january 2013 sadly ended in a miscarrige so 6month on am hopeing for a bfp xx

Welcome new ladies!

Sandy-Your body is still adjusting from having your son I'm sure. I know it sucks but it takes time. Even the ladies with mc's have had wonky cycles after. You o'd and have a halfway normal looking cycle....it's on the right track! At least now you'll know a little more about your body than you did before. And....You aren't out til AF officially shows!

Thinking of you Morgan!

Hi can i join please am skye 21 i have a little girl who will be 2 in 16 dasvihave been married for 4month been ttc baby no 2 for 1 year when i got pregnant in january 2013 sadly ended in a miscarrige so 6month on am hopeing for a bfp xx

my goodness your daughter is adorable!!!!

welcome! i'm so sorry about the mc hun but i do hope your bfp is coming this month!!

my goodness your daughter is adorable!!!!

welcome! i'm so sorry about the mc hun but i do hope your bfp is coming this month!!

Thank you hun am hopeing so two think am 4/5dpo finger crossed xx

Welcome to all the girls...this is such a fun and supporting group I'm sure u will not have a boring ttc journey...
Morgan hope ur fine Hun...sending positive thoughts your way

Levels were @ 21,000 vs 14,000 Thursday :) that is NO guarantee of a sticky baby, but hey at least she's still snuggled in good!!!

No ultrasound since the levels rose. We are scheduled for another next week, she said we should be able to see a HEARTBEAT at the appt, seeing as I'll be 6 weeks Tuesday.

Still scary but I feel a bit better knowing something is going right.

Thanks for all your lovely support girls, couldn't do it w/ out you all!!! :(

Morgan-I am glad the numbers are going well! Yay for an u/s I hope you get a good strong heartbeat!

I just can't believe they didn't do an ultrasound to find out WHY you're bleeding. What if they needed to cauterize something or whatever...

Either way, I'm glad to hear levels are rising still :)

So so happy to hear that, Morgan!! Maybe it's just one of those subchorionic hematomas?! I think that's what it's called, responsible for bleeding in a little of early pregnancies and resolves itself! Keep taking it easy, lady!!

Amelia- your anti-AF signs in your siggy make me laugh everytime I see them lol!

Yay Morgan! FX tht bean stays nice and sticky!

Morgan! Yay for rising levels. And you said 'SHE', mother's intuition already???? :) :) hope your bean is just snuggling in tight for the long haul!!

Welcome to the new ladies! Our threads move a bit fast which can intimidate some, but if you stick around you won't regret it! The best, most supportive group of women ever!!!!!

AFM, either 10 or 11dpo today, I think 11. Haven't tested today- gonna go to work and hold it for the full 5 hour shift then come home and see if anything's happening. Not feeling anything, pretty sure i'm out. Here's to next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->