Thomasland/Drayton Manor?

Pearls18

Reaction score
We are thinking of going to Thomasland for DS's 4th birthday in September, I know I'm planning this crazy early but his birthday is during the unpaid section of my maternity leave so I am having to plan ahead lol.

I'm just wondering if anyone has stayed in one of the Thomas themed rooms, is it worth it? I think DS would love it, we will have our will be 9 month old then too.

I would like to book it now, does anyone know if when booking a stay and lay package if you have to pay upfront or at the time?

We went to Thomas Land last September and it was amazing :) we didn't stay in the hotel but I imagine it's worth it!

We're taking Ryan on Friday, he's so excited!
We priced up the Thomas themed rooms and although Ryan would have LOVED it, we didn't feel it was worth the extra money.
Instead we added on some extras- a Thomas welcome pack (includes slippers, colouring books etc) and the character breakfast.
For one night stay, the add on extras and entry to the park for one day we've payed £155.
The money came out of our account when we booked it.

We're going in a couple of weeks. We considered booking the themed room, but didn't because it looks pretty small, and has bunk beds (DS is almost 3 1/2 and would drive me crazy climbing up and down the ladder and probably trying to jump/fall off the top bunk). For only a little more money we booked one of the presidential rooms, which has the bonus of a king sized bed versus a double in the themed room. As the pp mentioned, you can also book a welcome pack. We didn't book the character breakfast as they seem to only be available at weekends, and we are going mid week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->