Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

im having a boy:) i cant believe it! after 2 girls im getting my boy:) im exstatic:)

awww congrats!!!! Boys are so great :) little mommas boys!!

Congrats to everyone who has learned what they were having! We had our anatomy scan yesterday, and it was confirmed again that we're having a boy (we've known since week 12 via blood test). All of his parts measured nicely, and seemed to be accounted for - but the u/s tech pressed so hard on my stomach that at one point, I became very hot and almost passed out! She just had me sit up and I felt better in a few minutes, but I guess that's something that is quite common - lying on your back can compresses one of your main arteries, so your brain may not get enough oxygen. Good to know! The scan pictures were surprisingly dark and blurry, but I'll post the best ones when I have a chance.

Today I caved in and made the first big baby purchase - a Bugaboo stroller, the Cameleon 3 Neon! It's a limited edition, so hopefully not everyone on the block will have it, but I also just love how it looks and have heard stellar reviews of it, especially from friends and family who have had older models. I'm excited to get it next week! :happydance:

Definitely a lot of boys today!!! Congrats to everyone that found out their gender!!!

YEAH! Had a wonderful appointment and they kept telling us that he looks PERFECT!

Attachments

• Jeffrey Berner Feet.jpg
    Jeffrey Berner Feet.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Im a boy!.jpg
    Im a boy!.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi i have a 16week private gender scan booked for tomorrow 8th feb. I predict boy....only one sleep till i know :)

Good luck to everyone with their scans today, can't wait to come back later after work and see the results!

Good luck with your scans today!!! Hope all your LO's keep their legs uncrossed!!

Oh my goodness I think it is so funny that so far every single person who has reported back after a scan yesterday is reporting a :blue: bump!! If we keep this trend up it should be easier to predict blue or pink for those of us coming up soon! :haha: Big congratulations to meli1981, artsymomma and TTCMOMMA on your :blue: bundles!! Congrats to sjtttc on your little girl!!

Good luck to our ladies with scans today - MomPepperdine, mamaxo, xsarahxxannx, and theroselegacy! I'm ready to see if this turns out to be a :pink: day! :)

I know unreal that we are all boys yesterday! Quite a huge coincidence!!

Congrats to all the Team Blue Mommas from yesterday!!

congrats everyone that found out gender!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->