Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

It's a boy! X

Congratulations on your little blue bundle!!

Well after saying we were staying team yellow we got a big surprise when there wasn't denying that your little bundle is all blue!! The potty shot was hilarious and I ended up saying to the sonographer I can so see it! He laughed and confirmed my observations!!

We are very excited that our Ds is getting a little brother! :))

Haha oh that is awesome!! Guess your LO knew how much you were struggling with not finding out and decided to put on a good show and give you your answer! Big congratulations to you on your new little boy!! :happydance:

Good luck to all of the ladies having their scans today - artsymomma, 05mummy07, TTCMOMMA, fuzzy_bear, JJsmom, and junemomma09!! So ready to hear what you all find out!! :happydance::happydance:

Here is our 20 week blue bundle!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
It's a boy! X

Well after saying we were staying team yellow we got a big surprise when there wasn't denying that your little bundle is all blue!! The potty shot was hilarious and I ended up saying to the sonographer I can so see it! He laughed and confirmed my observations!!

We are very excited that our Ds is getting a little brother! :))

congrats on the blue bumps ladies!!

good luck everyone going today i hope you get the gender you were hoping for!

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!! OH said his heart dropped for a second but we are both excited!!!!!!

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!! OH said his heart dropped for a second but we are both excited!!!!!!

congrats thats so exciting!! i see your chinese prediction was wrong :haha:

Congratulations to you!!! :happydance: Wow, they really do come in waves, huh? I figured we would go back and forth some, but it seems to either be waves of blue or waves of pink :haha:

Congrats on all the boys. So special - boys are a cheeky little gift <3

Congrats Sophie22, thethomsons and JJsMom on your little men!! :flower:

The boys and girls seem to be coming in groups!!

congratulations ladies on all the blue bumps !!!
Definitely funny to see that one day its all pink and the next all blue. Interesting how the waves seem to work. :)

Goodluck future ladies, hope your munchkins all cooperate !!!!

Our 19 week ultrasound isn't until the 18th of February. However hubby and I spur of the moment decided to have a private Ultrasound Monday night. (17 wks)There was a wicked price on for a 20 min session so we jumped at the chance. Looks like we're team PINK! :cloud9: She was shy at first but eventually the tech got a good spread legs view and there was nothing but a tiny little bump with 3 little lines. We're very excited as we both thought girl from the beginning. We're going to confirm it at the 19 week appt with my doc just to be sure before we announce it to everyone. Very exciting stuff.

All of my predictions were wrong!! LOL! Everything said we were having a girl. A few ppl said boy but most said girl.

Sophie22, thethomsons and JJsMom Congratulations on the blue bumps!! I find it so funny thethomsons that your little boy wouldn't let you stay team yellow! Cute!

Congratulations on the girl Medipea!!

Congrats on all the new gender reveals!!! Blues and Pinks!! :) x

Sophie22, thethomsons and JJsMom Congratulations on the blue bumps!! I find it so funny thethomsons that your little boy wouldn't let you stay team yellow! Cute!

I know, there was no way we were not finding out as baby had legs wide open and is clearly well endowed lol!! It was hilarious! Doctor said there is not doubt with that shot lol! Still can't believe we know what we were having, was so sure we were sticking to team yellow! Baby definitely had other ideas! I already have a 4 year old boy and he's fab so looking forward to having another!

I have my gender scan on February 25 :) And I have no idea what I think it could be lol

I know, there was no way we were not finding out as baby had legs wide open and is clearly well endowed lol!! It was hilarious! Doctor said there is not doubt with that shot lol! Still can't believe we know what we were having, was so sure we were sticking to team yellow! Baby definitely had other ideas! I already have a 4 year old boy and he's fab so looking forward to having another!

I'm sorry about your baby's other plans! But I bet you are also so happy to know! I bet your little boy will love his new brother! :)

I got it totally wrong! It's a girl! Sooo happy! Pink, pink, and more pink! X

Hey everyone :)

I had my 12 weeks scan and they guessed boy based on the nub but my actual anatomy ultrasound is March 21st :) I'm secretly hoping it's actually a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->