Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Hi ladies,

Had my ultra sound today at 9:30 am. Tech and the doctor are 100% positive that we are team PINK!!!:cloud9::cloud9::pink:

Means my grandma has 8 great granddaughters now :p No boys yet lol

Wasnt given a potty shot to keep and she kept moving around like crazy. Took the tech over an hour to get all the shots as baby was upside down and flailing haha :shrug: :happydance:

Good luck and congratulations in advance to all the other ladies today and congrats on everyones bundles of joy from before !!!

Attachments

• KLEINKYLA20130205100259892.jpg
    KLEINKYLA20130205100259892.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies,

Had my ultra sound today at 9:30 am. Tech and the doctor are 100% positive that we are team PINK!!!:cloud9::cloud9::pink:

Wasnt given a potty shot to keep and she kept moving around like crazy. Took the tech over an hour to get all the shots as baby was upside down and flailing haha :shrug: :happydance:

Good luck and congratulations in advance to all the other ladies today and congrats on everyones bundles of joy from before !!!

Aww, so sweet!! Baby girls are certainly starting to make a come back! :haha: For all the moving you said she was doing, you definitely got a very good and clear ultrasound picture it looks like!! My grandparents on my dads side now have 12 granddaughter/great-granddaughters and 2 grandsons and I'm pretty sure this LO is a girl as well. We just don't produce boys in my family often :shrug: Anyways, super huge congratulations to you on your beautiful little girl!!! :happydance:

Well I found out yesterday that I am having a beautiful baby girl.
She's just perfect, with the cutest face I ever did see :) :cloud9:

She was sucking her thumb for quite a while, so adorable. I have a DVD of my whole scan two and it's amazing, she's so active! :) :pink::pink::pink:

Attachments

• Millie4D.jpg
    Millie4D.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
We had our 20 week scan today and are expecting a baby girl

Went to gender scan..and little peanuts legs were crossed..soo disappointed !

Ohh, we now have little princesses everywhere!! Congrats Young1stMom, sue_88 and heather118 on your beautiful pink bundles!!!

mummie2be--so sorry to hear your little one was being so modest with his/her legs crossed!! are they going to have you come back for another scan anytime soon or are you going to try for private?

Ohh, we now have little princesses everywhere!! Congrats Young1stMom, sue_88 and heather118 on your beautiful pink bundles!!!

mummie2be--so sorry to hear your little one was being so modest with his/her legs crossed!! are they going to have you come back for another scan anytime soon or are you going to try for private?

We're going to try a 3D ultrasound! We are wayy to anxious to find out!

Young1stMom, sue_88 and heather118 congrats on team :pink:!!!!

mummie2be I hope you can see your little one soon and find out!!

We're team PINK! Really thought it was blue, but still thrilled on a second baby girl for our family!!!

congrats on your little girl!

At the beginning I said I wasn't going to find out...that didn't last long haha. No way can I go the whole time not knowing.

With my DD I didn't find out until 31 weeks because she was being uncorporative!

We werent going to find out at first either. I decided pretty early that i didnt want to know then as it got closer and closer to our 20 week scan the more i wanted to know. Now i know id never last another 19 weeks! We had the scan on feb 1st but he/she wasnt playing ball so we still dont know plus was laying the wrong way for the heart to be measured and checked properly so we are going back on the 15th

sorry you weren't able to find out yet hopefully he/she will cooperate more on the 15th!

Hi ladies,

congrats on your pink bump!

She was sucking her thumb for quite a while, so adorable. I have a DVD of my whole scan two and it's amazing, she's so active! :) :pink::pink::pink:

congrats!!!

We had our 20 week scan today and are expecting a baby girl

congrats on team pink!

that's ashame baby was crossing his/her legs. hopefully you can find out at your next scan or a private one!

Girls def. made their comeback today it seems pretty even now. this is making me more and more impatient to find out! seems so far away now! less than 3 weeks tho :haha:

Wow congratulations on all the pink bundles! They maybe have overtaken the blues now! It kind of goes in stages, so the next few might be blue..

Exciting :happydance:

Congratulations on all the pink bundles!! :D
As of tomorrow, one more week left till I get my scan....gahhhhh, I can't stand the wait, lol!:haha:

Congrats to Young1stmom, sue_88, and heather118 for your girls!!!!

mummie2be, hopefully you don't have to wait too long for your 3D ultrasound!!

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! We have 14 more hours!!!! Really looking forward to it! Then we'll schedule a 4D ultrasound for when they recommend it. Hopefully since we had a few days of boys that we'll have a few days of girls! LOL!

Oh my goodness your sono pictures are just perfect and so super adorable!! That's so awesome that you got a DVD of it as well! Such wonderful memories to be able to keep! Congratulations on your little girl!

Aw bummer! Sorry you didn't get your answer today!! Let us know if you get another date set up for a scan and I will put you back down.

im getting a 3D scan on sat since my scan yest was sooo disapointing. im very excited as never had one before:) i cant wait to see babes face! ill update tom on my babes gender, heres hoping for a little blue bundle!:)

Good thing I'm paying for a private scan! Had my Dr Appt today and he's not doing my ultrasound until 24 weeks!

Congrats Sophie!!

Good luck to all those going today!! Hope all the little ones cooperate with our scans today!!! Can't wait to get back on here and let you guys know!!!

Congrats on the boy Sophie! That's what I'm hoping for too! Time just drags by until you actually have your little one, then it flies by!

Well after saying we were staying team yellow we got a big surprise when there wasn't denying that your little bundle is all blue!! The potty shot was hilarious and I ended up saying to the sonographer I can so see it! He laughed and confirmed my observations!!

We are very excited that our Ds is getting a little brother! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->