Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Congrats on your blue bumps Meli1981 and MomPepperdine!!!

Booked my 3D scan today! Hopefully baby will co-operate this time. Febuary 19th needs to hurry up! :)

I still can't believe its blue! I knew it was going to be a boy! But after my 2 girls all my friends having girls and only really being around 1 boy when he was a baby (that I helpped raised his first yr of his life) I just feel like what am I going to do with a boy! Lol

I still can't believe its blue! I knew it was going to be a boy! But after my 2 girls all my friends having girls and only really being around 1 boy when he was a baby (that I helpped raised his first yr of his life) I just feel like what am I going to do with a boy! Lol

i feel exactly the same:) zfter 2 girls, i have no clue about being a boys momma!

i feel exactly the same:) zfter 2 girls, i have no clue about being a boys momma!

Lol! What are we going to do! Haha when are you due?

Oh i have not slept- i will know in 5hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Boys are easy and lovely,they just have a great tendency to weeing on the floor and playing with their winkles in the bath and at every opportunity :haha:
They are very cuddley, but I think they def have a built in gene to a bit of Rough and tumble!
Boys are so much fun.. Welcome to the world of Thomas and bob the builder :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->